Ludia Forums

It's official. Argenteryx is COMPLETELY broken

1 Like

Perfect. I just do not like that it has2 rampage moves. That you can almost do continuously. Argenteryx is getting a slight nerf in 2.12 with it’s threatened state being lowered which means it will be able to revive at 1 instead of at 2

1 Like

I played Ankylodocurus against it and it’ll win if played properly. So ankylo is good against argen

1 Like

Fearless ALert needs its cooldown changed to 3, like compies.

2 Likes

I would think it would be fine if FA was just converted to Coelhaast’s FA, it would give a ton of slowing resilients the edge against it. I wouldn’t nerf any more than this though as there are many people who have put their valuable investing FIP’s into tavis to make a strong advantage one.

Yes, but Fearless alert will be precise, so will be likely able to beat Megalotops consistently. Problem is, that can run and come back whenever wants.

2 Likes

If you want it to get nerfed have a bunch of people level it to 30 and fully boost it.

2 Likes

First fight of the week-end, I get rekt 3.0.
It killed lvl 21, 22 and 23 epic lol
@Ludia_Developers keep being quiet about this garbage :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

My boosted 29 Rex lost to an unboosted 24 Argen. I would say this is getting ridiculous, but we’re actually way past that…

Aregentryx is a cunning, and a trex is a fierce. It is also getting nerfed this Tuesday. I don’t think their is any reason to complain right now

1 Like

I didn’t see the notes… But about right now, still, no level 24 unboosted cunning would beat a fully boosted (and faster) Rex.

Now I saw the notes and I’m telling you all right now… This nerf might make things better for skill tourneys but it will not be enough for advantage and lower/mid arenas once people have this thing at high level fully boosted…

It probably will be enough for all formats.

Heh, vicious lil feather babies, can’t wait to get it in about 2 years.

We’ll see how he is after his nerf next patch