Ludia Forums

It's Snowing

looks amazing !!! with the snow effect, nice one Ludia i

love the sunsets to but this is so cool feels xmasy and my son thinks its awesome he thinks its snowing outside !!! he keeps checking the window it is forecast so fingers xd lol

12 Likes

Yeah it’s really beautiful @Ludia_Developers

2 Likes

Looks lovely but those poor dinosaurs are going to freeze!

3 Likes

It looks cool, but I live in an area where it doesn’t snow so it feels kind of weird. I’m used to PoGo’s semi-accurate weather animations.

2 Likes

There’s even ice floating in lakes/ponds - they have really outdone themselves this time; would be nice to have accurate weather animations in a future update.

6 Likes

Anyone else thought, “Hey, I’d like to go out to dart that one down the street, but it looks cold out”? Then remind yourself the snow is just in the game.

4 Likes

I always imagined it snowing :cloud_with_snow: during the use of scents. I am very happy to see the snow actually implemented! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like snow effect too. :snowflake::cloud_with_snow:

I almost want to give them sweaters so they don’t have be cold. Lol :wink:

2 Likes

maybe have some Xmas dinos any suggestions ??? what about wooly jumper mammoth LOL

1 Like

Yes, it’s pretty, there’s even ice on the water…

1 Like

If it’s too cold for you, it’s too cold for them. Bring any dinosaurs you find indoors this winter.

2 Likes

I’d like some real snow here. So far there was only a bit of flaking about a week ago, and it was at night, so I could not see it well.

1 Like

yeah its fun when the snow arrives my dogs go bananas the kids go ape and looks amazing on the hills and forests in the distance and at 54 im the biggest kid lol

1 Like

lol Colin thats an epic picture you’ve made never thought of dinos in the wild in snow at least you could see there footprints and hide !!

2 Likes

I can’t take credit. That was from a Google search.

1 Like

It’s beautiful, but kind of disconcerting coming from PoGo where the weather reflects the real weather.

2 Likes

Probably the only time I’ll be happy I don’t have any drops at my work. Its so beautiful!

2 Likes

It’s cool for a different look. I just hate winter and the cold and snow.

However I really liked the fall theme or whatever had the cool sunset and moon. That was awesome!

I took like Pokémon go having more accurate weather.

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful partly cloudy day here and I’m wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Can those of us who live in warmer climates have an option to revert to the brighter, more cheerful map without the snow? Pretty please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like