I've got a decision to make

Basically, I have a level 40 Diplosuchus. It sells for 158k DNA. I have a level 20 Indominus Rex Gen 2 and 18k DNA already. I could sell my best amphibian and first superhybrid and get Indoraptor Gen 2, or I could just save up and wait a bit. What do I do?

I would never sell my best amphibian. And in general I would never start to sell any creature before I have a balanced, deep and strong lineup for every event and tournament.

8 Likes

Indos are based off Velociraptor SDNA, not basic DNA used for any non-Super Hybrid.

Are you talking about selling them to buy Indoms to get a L40 Indom, to then evolve it into an Indo?

If so, I would just wait. You are essentially losing a great mid game Amphib, just for another carnivore. Yes an army of Indos is a good investment, but not at the cost of any other class being sacrificed.

Unless you are drowning in amphibs, I wouldn’t do it. Soon enough you will acquire enough DNA to get enough copies of Indom to be able to fuse Indo, but there isn’t really any to rush that.

6 Likes

How is your lineup by the way? You say it’s your first superhybrid.

1 Like

I mean that the Diplosuchus was my first Superhybrid. I have 4 lv20 Indoraptors, a level 30 and a level 20 Monostegotops, a level 20 Spinotasuchus, Gorgosuchus, etc.

I did mean DNA for Indominus Rex Gen 2.