Ludia Forums

I've lost my "guest" account 3 times now

I’ve lost my guest account 3 times now. I have spent actual cash on my guest accounts. I chose to go with the second account to try and do things differently. I had JUST reached level 11 and BAMN! that account disappeared. I have spent SERIOUS money on BOTH that account and the PREVIOUS guest account. Please re-install my second guest account. My 1st guest account is called “guestwho2” my second guest account…

I’m sorry that happened with your game account, Victoria_Ledesma. Once you’re logged into the game and passed the tutorial, could you try reconnecting to Facebook through the in-game Settings menu?

Also, could I ask you to remove your support key from your post?

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks!

O.k. support key gone. I’m not sure what you mean for me to do. I always log in thru google. Then thru the settings I switch to the guest account and back the same way. I’ve done this for as long as I’ve played until the last 2 updates.

It’s possible that your account was connected to Facebook instead. Could you try logging in through Facebook and see if that connects you back to your original account?

If you’re still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com.

I used to use a guest account, which was wiped as soon as 1.3 came out. It Was Horrible, even tho I didn’t have much progress. I would recommend using google play or Game Center, or Facebook, to prevent this from happening again.