Jade Adisa + Evaline Van Dyke

I just matched with her while swiping right and not paying much attention to who it was. I started the conversation without thinking, but I realize she’s the counterpart to Evaline, which is unfortunate since I wanted to match with her. Oh well, Jade is really cool too. I do recall swiping right on Evaline earlier today (or very late yesterday in the early AM hours) with no success, but that must’ve been prior to the update.

Jade/Evaline being a camgirl is an interesting route to go down. I have nothing against the profession itself, but rather my only (mild) apprehension is that I know plots like that can easily go south so I hope it’s written tastefully.

1 Like

I literally just matched with her too. I’m sad that she and Evaline are counterparts, because they’re both hot as. But I think I made the right choice Jade is definitely my type.

I like Jade’s hair and she seems cool too. Evaline was someone who I’d had my eye on a little for a while so it’s too bad they’re counterparts, but honestly it’s fine matching with Jade instead. I don’t care that much, and I do like Jade as well.

1 Like

Uff, I actually wanted to check in here before i swipe because i saw the update notification earlier today, but I now cant choose if I should go for Jade or Evaline, both are so pretty :heart:

1 Like

I’m definitely Into this story. It’s very sexy and Jade is :fire::fire::fire:.

But it was so short! Why release a story with so little content?

1 Like

Agree!! I chose Jade now (both are beautiful, but I vibe more with her design) and her character is so sweet! I am excited to see how it will turn out~

It seems to be the trend as of late when it comes to releasing new characters: the devs give us some of the story to make us more interested since they see our interest decline with not much to do or only a couple people being updated who we’re already familiar with, but not give us much content because there probably isn’t even a whole lot ready.

1 Like

One of my favs so far!

I personally like Jade most, I like her desing over evaline’s but that just different tastes, I think it’s nice to have the same story with two/three diferent looks so you can choose the one you like more (once you know there are counterparts, ofc).

I’m willing to see how the stories goes, camgirls can be a tricky topic so…we’ll see how much taste they put into it.

1 Like

She certainly is more interesting to me than most of the other girls that are currently released. I do sort of wish that when a new character was released we would be told who the counterpart(s) is in the notification, but I also understand why we aren’t told as well.

I’m not holding my breath for anything mind-blowing, but as long as it’s not done in a distasteful way then I’m here for it.

1 Like

I’m sure it will be tasteful. Lovelink is largely PG. Sex is usually implied rather than explicit and they’re generally careful to be respectful and inclusive.

The bigger concern for me is just that the story is weak, doesn’t make sense, or the character ends up acting in a way that throws you out of the story. There’s been a few ‘jump the shark’ moments with other characters, but unless they take this one in a really weird tangent I don’t see that happening here.

That’s true. I’m also hoping it’s not what you said as well. So far so good, but we’ll see as she’s updated (when/if ever).

1 Like