Ludia Forums

Join a high achieving alliance and reap some great rewards!

Now you know if you are staying, so why not join a great alliance that offers 9/8 weekly rewards, 8/7 monthly championship rewards, a great discord channel for arranging and strategising raids, and a helpful crew with donations.

You must be active, join our discord, and do the ten takedowns every weekend. These requirements are non negotiable. So sling me a PM on here and let’s see if we can tempt you in!

How are your sancs? I may want to join, at 9/8 it does not seem like you guys are playing 6 hours a day, and I do not think I could do that much again (that is what I was doing before I left months ago). I certainly need access to better sancs. I am not super stout, LV 20 but still Aviary.

Hi there, we have 3x level 20 sanctuaries as we are an ARK alliance :slight_smile:

One more space available so be quick if you want to join us!
PM me

I certainly need access to better sancs. I am not super stout, LV 20 but still Aviary.

Thanks for the great feedback.

Sorry you feel that way @pterodonty, but a pm is a private message and I prefer not to talk about the alliance and so on in the public forum.

Hello, looking for an alliance in my time zone? Pacific time u.s. or close. Joined some really great u.k. Groups but couldn’t coordinate because of the obvious. Strong player, went for a year ranked, just want a cool alliance that communicates on discord.