Ludia Forums

Join My Alliance “Timmy What Is It”

@Phil Interested in joining this alliance, I’m lvl ll and do my best in tournaments, I also compete in raids whenever I can and contribute too. Before I consider joining though may I see the alliance info, Highest current player, alliance incubators lvl 20 sanctuary, tournament progress, ect. Thank you!

Also have 3361 trophy count with a high score of 3451 I currently have 5 legendaries and 3 uniques on my strike team (currently working on creating Allosinosaur now). Screenshot_20201118-103308|281x500

Seeking for members to join our alliances.

Timmy 1 - 10/10 for 43 weeks. 3 level 20 sanctuaries. T10 this championship and T9 on previous. 4 back to back top 3 championship finishes.

Timmy 2 - 10/10 for 4 weeks. 3 level 20 sanctuaries. T8 this championship with numerous members being removed for activity while building a stronger foundation. Less than 50,000 from T9. Around 300th place in championship with the expectations to be much higher this coming championship with having a stable team.

Members joining Timmy 2 have the opportunity to join Timmy 1 when openings are available as well as performance.

Please message me on discord if you’re interested.

I am a very active player. I accidentally uninstalled JWA while my FB was disabled. On my current (new) account I am level 9. I would like to join

Hey thanks for the reply. Level 9 is too low for what I am searching for but you can come join us at ARK and find a team that fits for you.

Hey can I join your clan … currently I am lvl 13 with 3200+ trophies

Hey thanks for the reply. Level 13 is lower for what I am searching for but you can come join us at ARK and find a team that fits for you.

Still recruiting for Timmy 2. We jumped over 200 leaderboard positions this championship throughout a month of adding and more so removing people for activity.

10/10 for 4 weeks on the path to 5.
3 level 20 sanctuaries.
Raid support for all raids.
Active discord with a friendly community.
T8 previous championship rewards.

Looking for level 20 players 5k trophies and interested in tournament progression.

DM me or add me on discord for more info.

Phil 929#0500

Come check us out. We are looking for tournament dedicated players. Level 20 preferably but willing to consider if you have nice scores.

Hey I’m considering changing my alliance as my current one is becoming less and less active. I’m level 20 currently in mid aviary. Always take part in tournaments and am active every day on the game. Just joined discord too. This is my current team

1 Like

Looking for some tournament players to join us.

4 consecutive top 3 finishes in Alliance Championships currently.

3 level 20 sanctuaries.

10/10 weekly.

Looking for some tournament players to join us.

4 consecutive top 3 finishes in Alliance Championships currently.

3 level 20 sanctuaries.

10/10 weekly.

that offended me i a low player and i dont do that

Congratulations Phil and team for your continued awesomeness in the tournament. Amazing what a team of players who truly enjoy tournaments can do. Stay strong :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes