Ludia Forums

Join the TrykoCarnage Family

TrykoCarnage is looking for a new member to join our family. We’re an active group of daily players, regularly have ~20-25 in the top 500, and currently have 33 over 6k trophies. We have consistently placed extremely well in all Alliance Championships. We love raiding and have a core of raiders who are happy to help everyone through Morty. We are a hard-working and organized group and hope to find like-minded players who want to be part of a fun team. Join us in the pursuit of great rewards!

We will help you get stronger so you can reach your full potential by offering you:

• 10/10 weekly rewards

• 3 lvl 20 co-op sancs shared with an amazing group of alliances (and a 4th during big FIP sales)

• Excellent DNA donations, even high-demand/exclusive

• A fun group of knowledgeable players who enjoy discussing team building, strategy, and totally random stuff

We strive to strike a balance between being semi-hardcore and doing well without having insane or harsh rules and requirements. We’re all adults and understand that real life, jobs, family, and kids come first. We believe that playing the game and working together should be fun, not a chore.

You: Team player with ~5999+ trophies (possibly negotiable for the right player), active daily, willing to donate and contribute to the weekly missions, and enthusiastic about Mortem Raids/Alliance Championship Tournaments. Freeloaders don’t last long in our group; spoofers and rogue sanctuary droppers get kicked. We have a Discord channel where we chat, track donations, plan the sanctuary, etc. We will request that you join our Discord and are at least somewhat active on there as we value group cohesiveness and good communication.

Message me if you’re interested in joining or have any questions.

2 Likes

I am interested. Player rank 5600. Active player everyday. Top 10 in tournaments. Enjoy raids. Donate. Partake in daily missions. Active on discord. Was in the same tribe as Luckyspb. If interested I would like to chat.

May I join i am player lvl 16 have a lvl 24 indo and 22 23 if I wanted thor looking for a good alliance ima currently in the Danes they kinda bullied me recently so I would love to join cup count is like 4100 give me your discord name and tag so I can join if u want me to join

My username is MrApatosaurs825

Tryko is recruiting again. Updated recruitment post follows:

We are a hard-working and organized group and hope to find like-minded players who want to be part of a fun team.

Why are we different? Tryko is an established alliance that has had a strong leaderboard and in-game presence for a long time. We are more than a tourney alliance; we strive to be well-rounded in all aspects of the game. We encourage a push when it’s warranted, and we endeavor to reach top rewards, but not at the expense of player burnout or strict requirements that take the fun out of the game.

Sanctuaries: we share 3 (sometimes 4) lvl 20s with an incredible co-op. We got into sanc-sharing very early and were part of the first group to reach lvl 20 in under 24h with just 3 alliances.

Alliance Championship: we are always in the top 10, usually top 2-5. We consistently reach tier 9 rewards, and were one of only 6 alliances to reach tier 10 last season.

Raids: we have a lot of hardcore raiders, many with specialized raid dinos, who are happy to assist anyone who asks. We can easily complete all Apex raids and help any of our players through. We have successfully run Mortem and Magnus with just three players. Many of us enjoy assisting players outside our alliance and co-op as well.

DNA donations: we are generous donators and believe in helping our teammates grow stronger, knowing that even if we’re donating DNA we might need ourselves, we’ll get it back later when we ask.

We work to strike a balance between being semi-hardcore and doing well while respecting that our players have lives outside the game. We’re all adults and understand that real life, jobs, family, and kids come first. We believe that playing the game and working together should be fun, not a chore.

You: team player and skilled battler with ~5800 trophies (possibly negotiable for the right player), active daily, willing to contribute all around to make the alliance stronger. Teamwork is essential. Discord is required as we value group cohesiveness and good communication.

Please message me for more info.

1 Like

How many spots are available?

1, possibly 2

Big thumbs up from me. Great leader, raider and sanctuary coordinator.

1 Like

You know them?

Yes, hence the comments :wink:

Tryko is open for recruitment again, see above for details. We remain one of the few alliances consistently reaching tier 9/10 in the Alliance Championship (depending on whether it’s a 4- or 5-week season) and we are looking for strong and enthusiastic tourney players. Please message me for more info.