Ludia Forums

Join ⚔️🗡🏹"Wakanda of Berk" ⚔️🛡, our clan want you!

We are recruiting for 10+ more Wakanda Soilders into our family. We also accept lower players as well if you are committed to being active and using all 6 attacks daily while growing your teams, lose doesn’t matter, as long as you are active. We all will end up share the same rewards as well as grown up together. No specific requirements but please don’t advertise in our clan, also must everyday active. Currently we are at Alpha Level 5 max. Our goal is to defeat Alpha Level 7 in the next 2 month.:chart_with_upwards_trend:
Wakanda spirits.:crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

PM me if you have any problem or DM me in my community twitter @Drag_Universe (I’m more active in Twitter)
Link⬇️
https://mobile.twitter.com/drag_universe

GargantuanAstonishingBrocketdeer-max-1mb

Latest note (July 2020):
Now our clan has proceed to Alpha Level 6, we’re looking forward to invite more active player around the world. Join us in battling the beast, 10+ more players our clan needed to rise our clan to the top of the mountain!!

Latest note (July 2020): Now our clan has proceed to Alpha level 7. Now our clan goal increased to defeat Alpha level 9. We need even more active player with higher level player (level 50 player even better) to join our clan.

Reminder:

1. Don’t advertise your clan in my clan chat, report button on my hand.
  2. I want all-time spiritual active players, don’t just battling alpha once and wait for reward.
  3. Max players are welcome, but please don’t advertise.

Latest note (18 July 2020): Now our clan has proceed to Alpha level 8. Now our clan goal increased to defeat Alpha level 9. We need even more active player with higher level player (level 50 player even better) to join our clan.

Reminder:

1. Don’t advertise your clan in my clan chat, report button on my hand.
  2. I want all-time spiritual active players, DON’T JUST BATTLE ALPHA ONCE AND WAIT FOR REWARD.
  3. Max players are welcome, but please don’t advertise.