Ludia Forums

Joining a raid bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

I was invited by another Alliance member to join a raid against Sinoceratops. I appeared in the raid but no one else did.

Area is was found in:

Raid.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Get invited to a raid and accept.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

Just once so far but only been invited the once.

What type of device are you using:

Galaxy S10

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

A bug that I want to add in:

I accepted a raid invite and the Google Play screen appeared, asking me to login. Once I did so, nothing happened.

1 Like

Hope this helps :smiley:

I did that, but sadly straight after nothing happened :frowning:

So far I’ve attempted to join 3 raids - 1 had the Google Play error, and the other 2 told me the lobby didn’t exist anymore.

You’ve got the update?

Sorry to hear it didnt work. Maybe try reinstalling the game, only if you have an FB account/Google account connected. Though dont take my word for it, maybe wait for the mods.

I missed out on the raid, but I believe one of my alliance members said their game crashed upon trying to join one.

Yeah, my device is an android, that maybe one distinguishing factor to those who can update and cant

I’m on IOS and waiting… for so long…

Please tell me this isn’t the reverse of 1.7 or whichever update that was… Us Android users had to wait soooo long to receive that update…

1 Like

Same happened to me.

My initial bug seems to be working okay now

Go to the App Store and press update. Mine is updating!

Mine says open…

It is stuck on installing.

Mines updating now! Yes! It’s taking a while but it’s updating

Oh no It’s stuck…

Edit: ok I got it! :smiley:

Where can you see an invitation? One of my alliance mates invited me for a couple of times…
I can’t see an invitation and his game says teammates are ready?

1 Like

Since it’s been happening more and more, I decided to try the other thing you suggested (tap outside) and… The game flat out logged me out of the game and made me log in again.

I did get 2 battles in (lost one, won the second) and since then I’ve just constantly been told to login to Google Play. Not sure if there’s another workaround :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah most of the times i gey the same message…log in google accounts