Ludia Forums

Jonathan is back (kinda)

OMG, totally saw that coming :persevere:

I just hope it won’t take him eternity again to wake up and he won’t have amnesia so we’ll have to restart our relationship with him all over again

1 Like

I was happy and hoping to see him back today, given the holidaying! And I’m honestly going to be super annoyed if they play they amnesia card :unamused::joy::woman_shrugging:

I really wish there was a female option :cry:

3 Likes

I ruled out the amnesia card when his friend said Albert had given him the details to access his phone, I’m guessing to contact MC … my thoughts actually took a darker turn like maybe his injury had caused him to be paralized, and he doesn’t think he’ll ever walk again and so tries to convince MC he’s not worth waiting around for she should find someone else :scream::sob:

1 Like

Yeah,I thought that too, or maybe have lost a limb (sorry for being so dark), and I can totally see him try to push MC away.

Either way I’m so happy (Albert in my case) is back, he’s one of my top 2 :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Im so worried. Is it paralysis? Is it amputation? When Ryan said its best if he tells us at his own speed I got freaked out! Like thats bad! Not like “he just got shot, he’ll be okay!” But like “this is a life changing injury and hes gonna be so messed up physically and mentally that it isn’t my place to say!”

I hope he doesn’t try to push the MC away!

Poor Jonny!

3 Likes

That would be sad but can’t say this thought didn’t cross my mind too. As for phone access, well he could give it in advance, before the operation, just in case, you know?

2 Likes

Honestly, I just really hope it’s not devs’ way to prepare us for his storyline being cancelled soon :persevere:
OK guys, let’s just stop giving them more ideas how to torture us :laughing:

4 Likes

Honestly could be a “just” a case of being traumatized, obviously he’s injured too cause he did need surgery, but maybe it’s nothing physically permanent and more of a psychological injury. Ryan kept saying he was there too as in he knows how Albert is feeling, and the telling MC at his own time could be cause he just needs time before being able to confront his trauma. Either way I foresee some pushing MC away storyline.

2 Likes

Im impatiently waiting for the next convo to find out!

I guess Jonny/Al isn’t on a 12 hour cycle…damn it…

He definitely has both legs and is not paralyzed.

If you can buy the photo he sends…do it! (Its also on the lovelink wiki if you can’t)

O M G. I don’t if I’m going crazy but that’s one incredibly hot picture.

He’s definitely in one piece. A very hot piece. Yes, I’m saying that about a cartoon.

2 Likes

LOOK AWAY if your not up to date with this story. But I have questions about Albert’s latest pic… #1 why does his dad look soo much like Garrett Brown ? … #2 if the pic was taken before he enlisted, as he states… why is it showing him wearing Identification tags (dog tags)?

Am I not supposed to notice these things? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I must admit this update is like a rollercoaster getting me from freaking out if Jonathan is still in one piece to laughing like crazy at this hilarious pic. I just hope Jonathan/Al are getting regular basis updates from now on

3 Likes

Btw, it took me a bit by surprise that he was excited with the perspective of threesome with Ryan, I can kinda sense Hugo&Sally.Beginning vibes here :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t get the appeal of Jonathan/Albert it’s pretty weak of a story. I may like it better if there was a female counterpart like Nina :smirk: was to Noah/Antoine after the story ended :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Im hoping all atories get opposite sex counterparts.

I was pretty surprised too! Like, please elaborate! When did that happen?!

1 Like

Also, no spoilers but I got to skip the wait for free and in his next convo hes super high on pain meds! Its hilarious!