Journey To 2 Level 20 Sanctuaries & 10/10 Missions

Yes Phil,it wasn’t easy but with your commitment we reach our goal 10/10.first time that you told us what we were gona do and what we needed to do , i was not sure if we ever gona reach it ,but I always wanted a alliance with goals,and you gave us that .i still remember the 100 post to Join discord, looking back I’m glad that you believed in all of our alliance.thanks Phil and all the masterminds behind the coop alliances .

1 Like

@Teotl & @Miguel_Nobrega thanks guys for coming here and sharing your experience. Thanks for the kind words. You guys have been with me a very long time! Thanks for sticking with me through the madness and believing what we can do with like minded members and a strong Co Op behind us.

@Sean_Sperry hey man I’m happy for you! Keep it up! There may be others in your alliance that are like minded too and haven’t got to see your post. Take it from me, keep spamming! Lol!!

If it comes down to it and you do need to boot people and rebuild your alliance you can come to the ARK and speak to us about teaming up to be a part of our Co Op or possibly even merge your members into one of our Co Op teams. Keep us updated and keep talking to your team. You’re the leader.

@AnimatedVader hey! Thanks for the response. I glad my story was helpful. I know it was a long read lol. If you’re interested in the ARK come and check us out. I hope you can get your team where you’d like them to be. It can be done.

Will do, one of my members didn’t know what Discord was, so I explained it to them. The rest seem on board. But that’s still only a handful, so I’ll keep telling them the message so that everyone eventually has a chance to come aboard.

1 Like

I had heard of discord but up until last month I had never been on it. I started playing with it and I made mine similar to a forum. It’s laid out organized with different sections for different things. It’s a fun app to use if you’re into that kind of stuff.

1 Like

I’ve been using Discord for awhile now, so it wasn’t hard to describe. But I just explained the situation to some of my members who had some worries. I laid out that there are two paths we can take. The first is that we get as many people as possible to join Discord and help out with this co-op Alliance structure, and in the process help our own Alliance improve so we can become better. Or I pass leadership off to someone else, and me and the few others join the Discord and eventually join an Alliance that would be willing to accept us and follow their rules to reap the benefits of teamwork. I gave them until at least the end of this week to decide, although I could extend it further if I feel more time is needed.

1 Like

This has been really helpful for us.
Thanks for sharing with us Phil

3 Likes

I found Phil through the ARK and joined TW a few weeks ago while Phil was purging. I was in a casual alliance that struggled, no matter how the more serious players tried to organize, and barely made one lv8 sanctuary and rank 5 incubators. It was rough. I’ve been very fortunate and pleased with how much this has enhanced my overall gaming experience. Truly, I don’t feel like my efforts are wasted, I get the most bang for my buck with sanctuaries, and my team has been growing fast. It helps so much having other players who are doing their best, too, and aren’t afraid to donate to each other as well.

Truly great experience, Phil. Thanks for bringing me into the fold!

1 Like

@Sean_Sperry that sounds fair enough. I hope you can find the ones who really want to achieve your goal. Keep me posted and if you and your members want to join the ARK we can get you a new home.

@Schtemty hey you’re welcome! Thanks for reading and I’m glad it turned out fruitful for you.

@Jonnycapes thanks man! I’m glad you found us through the ARK. It’s been great having you a new part of our family. I’m glad you’ve got to achieve many personal goals along the way with us. You’ve been a great addition. Thanks for your comments.

1 Like

Phil , As they say “ Different strokes for different folks”. You do not have to worry about me joining any of your Alliances. Your approach sounded as appealing as walking on hot coals. Over the last 5 days, I moved from my home Alliance , temporarily joined a second Alliance, helped create 3 shared sanctuaries. The first one grew from a Level 8 to a Level 10/11 when it only had 2 days to reset. The second one has grown from a Level 6 to a Level 12 when it had 4 days to reset. Tomorrow we start work on the 3rd sanctuary stating at Level 6 with 5 days to reset. During the process, I had the adventure of moving from my home Alliance to a 2nd Alliance & back to my home Alliance in a 24 hour period, making numerous players in 2 Alliances very happy by reaching higher level sanctuaries than they had ever had before, & made a new friend ( leader of the 2nd Alliance) in the process. Now that was fun and what games are suppose to be.

2 Likes

As a member of Phil’s alliance, and a veteran member at that, I’ve definitely experienced it all. I remembered starting off not contributing much, just my occasional play but I saw team work from this alliance and got to know many people in this alliance. It drove me to play this game more and grind harder, and I started to perform better in the game (before boosts). I started letting my voice be heard in the chat and made some strong bonds with players. Phil definitely is a leader who demands a lot from his players, to the point where I got kicked for inactivity. Eventually we worked it out and I came back and the alliance has been growing even more. Though Phil’s methods may seem too demanding and “not fun” to some, that is a matter of perspective. Some prefer to play this game casually and some play it very religiously. This alliance also isn’t the only alliance out there that demands performance by its members so you cannot fault Phil. I have been a voice in the chat and I’m glad I’ve seen this alliance grow and I can always respect phil for making strides to improve the alliance. Granted no one is safe from being removed for inactivity, but everyone is the chat are great people who put in the grind. And take it from me, I was once in an alliance before this where people just requested and never chatted, ya missions got completed but never completely and it felt like it was missing something. Phil’s consistency and up-keep of the alliance is rewarding when everyone is on board and we accomplish great things. I definitely wouldn’t see myself with another alliance (as long as I don’t get kicked again haha).

2 Likes

Hey that’s cool man. Like you said “different strokes for different folks” it’s all about how you’d like to play the game and how you enjoy it. Not everyone takes it as serious as other players and some players just play casual too. I’m glad you found what is fun for you.

Congrats on the sanctuaries. It’s always fun getting to help other players. That’s what we do too. If you’d like to check us out sometimes feel free to come by. We build 2 level 20 sanctuaries in the first day or two. Then for the remainder of the 2 week lifespan we get to reap the benefits of 2x dna of our most desired dinosaurs that we all had a say in.

I too have made a lot of new friends with new members in my personal alliance as well as meeting leaders and members of numerous other co op alliances. We are a big family.

@EXCheeky hey thanks for coming by and commenting.

This guy, like he said is another veteran player of mine who has been through it with me lol. Like he said I did kick him at one point. I felt bad about it because man I like Ex. He’s a solid player, he cuts up with us, he uses chat, he donates, helps on missions, he’s a friend. It was after a season reset and those trophies didn’t change and i cut him. He reached out and we chatted. The alliance wanted him back, so he’s back and he’s awesome!

I appreciate your message and the honesty in it. We as an alliance have come a long way and we’ve built strong players out of casual players. We’ve built trust and friendships as well. With the ARK we’ve gained even more new friends and family.

2 Likes

I’m another Timmy member but compared to most am a relatively new player. I joined the alliance when only a level 10 player, (now 13) just as Phil was recruiting new players. (Thanks Phil!!) I have seen the massive commitment from Phil to make the alliance work, so feel the least I can do is put effort in.
I like the ‘rules’, they are simple to follow and discord chat helps and the benefits are massive.
It’s been good to get advice (and DNA!) from the more experienced players and I have learned a lot about the game that isn’t always obvious from the online help. The chat on discord does help make the alliance feel more like a team.
I haven’t found the demands overly taxing if you are a regular player which I have become. Totally recommend joining ARK if you are a daily player. The benefits are massive.

1 Like

The best alliance! :sauropod:

1 Like

@Sean_Sperry
Its well worth looking into if you and any of your team are looking into serious playing.
It wont be easy however. Watching @Phil spamming chat, day after day. With the same thing over and over, made me want to pull my hair out, so i dread to think what he was feeling.

Ive been in phils alliance for a long time. So have been there through the transition. But if your looking into coop teams i can certainly say from interacting with and watching the other teams. Its well worth the effort you put in.
Certaintly has helped our team bond together more Working towards a common goal

2 Likes

I joined this Alliance about three weeks ago now. I would never look back.

Unbelievable communication and co-ordination from Phil, DL, Ark and the rest of the Alliance which has led to fantastic rewards from Sanctuaries and from Missions. Everyone does what they’re supposed to without an issue and things just get done. I couldn’t recommend them more.

2 Likes

@KermitTheJelly @Alf @Parrotperson @catfeesh

You all are awesome! Each one of you are valuable members. Kermit and catfeesh you all are both new to the team but have hit the ground running. I’m glad you all found us. Kermit I believe we met here and catfeesh we met on the ARK. It’s great having both of you.

Alf & Parrotperson you all as you know have been with me a very long time. You all are borderline family anymore haha. I appreciate all you all do with and for the alliance.

Parrotperson I don’t think you were the only one about to pull your hair out on my spam post lol!! I’m glad you and the other veteran members stuck with me through it hahaha.

Kermit I’m glad we’ve helped you level up quickly and taught you a few things too. I’m like you the rules are simple enough for daily players lol

Here’s a link to join The ARK if anyone is interested.

1 Like

I’m so glad I joined ARK! That’s where I came in contact with Phil. I’m loving His alliance. It’s very well organized with a team full of hard workers and players willing to work together, and willing to donate DNA to other players. My wife and I both joined and are really enjoying it!

3 Likes

@Krygor thanks! It’s been great having you and your wife in our team. You all are great contributors and friendly.

1 Like

Yesterday we started a new Co Op Sanctuary. This is what we achieved in less than 24 hours! At least that’s the earliest pic someone got. When I woke up it had already been 20 for some time.

1 Like