Ludia Forums

JP Classic

What do you think of my themed team? I call them “JP Classic”

All from the original Jurassic Park movie, had to borrow steg and para from The Lost World.

I kinda wish I could use a team like this, but it wouldn’t last in battle, unless I overleveled.

I like them. Jealous of that Rex and Raptor. D: Mine are level 11 (Rex) and 13 (Raptor). And wolf forbid that I ever get a chance to see that dilo anywhere…I always find Gen 2 common. -.-

I’m pretty sure there were Paras in Jurassic Park during the “Welcome to Jurassic Park” scene. Granted they weren’t very prominent but still. As for your team, I like them. They’d make an interesting line up in a friendly battle. Have a clash of the trilogies and get someone to make a team based on the Jurassic World films. Or have a rematch between T.rex and Spino. :smile:

I’m rather envious of your Galli. I haven’t had much success finding the time to dart it during Special Events and haven’t found any in the wild.

I don’t think those were parasaurolophus, I don’t know the name, but they have a larger “horn” on their head.

And I’ve been licking out with gallimimus in incubators lately. I also did get all 48 attempts at them the week they were DotD.

what would be the team for the other movies?
jw:
i.rex
t.rex
blue
charlie
echo
delta
pterenodon

jw2:
indoraptor
ankylosaurus
sinoceratops
carnatosaurus
stigymoloch
blue
allosaurus
brachiasaurus

jp3:
velociraptor
spinosaurus gen 2
pteranadon
t.rex

jp2:
stegosaurus
trex
velociraptor
trex gen 2 (?because there were 3 rexes in the film i suppose?)
parasaurolophus
triceratops

fill in the gaps

Last one for JW could be Ankylosaurus or Apatosaurus too.

JP3:

1. Spinosaurus gen 2
  2. TRex gen 2 (cause it’s a different colour)
  3. Velociraptor
  4. Pteranodon
  5. Brachiosaurus
  6. Ankylosaurus
  7. Stegosaurus
  8. Parasaurolophus

(They see the last four when they’re in the boat.) Too bad there’s no ceratosaurus. (Scene with the “dino… dino droppings? Droppings?”)

yea actually apato and ankylo are great ideas

Para was in the first movie… in the background. Corythysaur was in the third.

Technically steg was in the first… just in a embryo :joy::joy:

They move in herds… they do move in herds!