Ludia Forums

JPB creatures not in JWTG

I made a post like this 2 years ago. Since then,
some of the dinosaurs have been added to the game, including the recently confirmed platecarpus. Which one do you think should be released next?

Jurassic
Carcharadontosaurus
Compsognathus
Brontosaurus
Torosaurus
Camarasaurus
Ouranosaurus
Dryosaurus
Dreadnoughtus

Aquatic
Basilosaurus
Shonisaurus
Leviathan
Opthalmosaurus
Enchodus
Sea Scorpion
Shastasaurus
Hybodus
Orthoceras
Anomalocaris
Protosphyraena
Odobenecetops

Glacier
Chalicotherium
Arsinoitherium
Peltephilus
Gigantopithecus
Daeodon
Deinosuchus (better in Jurassic)
Arthropleura
Aepycamelus
Meiolania
Amebelodon
Macrauchenia
Dodo (playable)
Platybelodon
Moeritherium
Coryphodon
Castoroides

7 Likes

I would love to see Gigantopithecus being added as a Cenozoic and Compy as Jurassic :smiley:

1 Like

You forgot brontosaurus. Also bronto is a valid species again so he could return

1 Like

Ouranosaurus has a canon appearance so he probably will return. Dreadnoghtus probably won’t be coming until dominion

1 Like

I really wanna see leviathan

1 Like

Reading this list brings back some good memories. I wish I had screenshots from those days.

1 Like

I’ve just added it to the list.

Isn’t Brontosaurus a genus from Apatosaurus? I don’t think she is going to be added to JWTG since she is so closely related to Apato.

Bronto was thought to be a species of apato but is now it’s own genus, also, creatures being closely related hasn’t stopped for example tarbosaurus and stygimoloch/dracorex to get added.

An example is Torosaurus. Why would she be added to the game if Triceratops is very similar and related to her? It would basically be the same dinosaur but with different design and size.

I think that’s a good reason for Torosaurus to be added. It’s easy.

1 Like

Ludia should add as many as they can, then make most if not all common, rare, super rare, and base-legendary. That would beef up this game’s low and mid tier rosters so much, and opens new avenues for hybrids in the lower rarities.

But they most likely wont because current funding goes towards Tourneys, occasional S-Hybrids, and Gen 2s…

3 Likes

I would love to see dodo or compy becouse they look amazing in jwa. All of those from jpb would be cool to be in the game but im still waiting for some dinos that are in jwa and would be working in this game too for example i would love to see haast eagle or gorgonops.

2 Likes

Also, it would be awesome if Giganotopithecus would be added to the game. Imagine a Gigantopithecus VS a Smilodon :smiley:

2 Likes

i will call gigantopithecus monke

Definetly Deinosuchus needs to be in JWTG as we beg for more amphibians