Players Post-2019 Battle Stage Reshuffle would notice a change in the Base Unlock pattern. Some of the Base creatures are unlockable via Battle Stage which are not listed here.
It seems there isn’t a Thread dedicated exclusively for this purpose yet so here goes.
- In Rotation : Labyrinthodontia, Bonitasaura, Utahraptor, Hatzegopteryx
- Not In Rotation : Pelecanimimus, Tuojiangosaurus, Coloborhynchus
- In Rotation : Carnotaurus, Monolophosaurus, Rhamphorhynchus, Gallimimus
- Not In Rotation : Pyroraptor, Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Corythosaurus, Tyrannotitan
- In Rotation : Spinosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Ankylosaurus, Kaprosuchus, Velociraptor Gen 2
- Not In Rotation : Rajasaurus, Metriorhynchus, Aerotitan, Parasaurolophus, Supersaurus, Euoplocephalus
- In Rotation : Ostafrikasaurus, Microposaurus, Therizinosaurus, Dimorphodon, Tyrannosaurus Gen 2
- Not In Rotation : Suchomimus, Sarcosuchus, Prionosuchus, Dimetrodon, Shunosaurus, Scaphognathus
The Gen 2 Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptor are playable for levels 45+ and 25+ respectively in their Gen 2 Fury events to earn just one copy (no unlock), while players 65+ can complete the event to earn an unlock.
Supersaurus and Shunosaurus were unlockable in respective brackets of Bracketed Tournaments.
Players who did not unlock Common creatures in Rotation but currently in High Levels can do so if they are at 35+ and if a Common Unlock Week comes around. Similarly, 55+ for Rare Unlock Week.
Super Rares don’t have Unlock Weeks yet mostly because they are usually not level-based, if they are then after a few weeks they get offered without a level limit. For example, Kaprosuchus sometimes is offered at a particular level range and Microposaurus stands at 55+ but sometimes it is offered without an upper level limit.
It was informed that Ludia currently does not have plans for Unlock Events of the creatures not in rotation so the only way to get them is from Prize Wheels and Card Packs.