Jurassic build

This is the main meat of my jurassic dinos, I’m debating which way I need to go to build it up. Thinking of more flying and amphibians to balance it out.

4 Likes

Okay that lineup is very unbalanced ngl. Indoraptor 20 is leagues ahead your segno and indoraptor 30 is leagues ahead indo 20. You also drop down to legendary 40 level wayyyy to fast. You need to either sell the indoraptor 30(I know it sounds horrible) or prepare for months of pain and grinding. If you want to keep indoraptor you’ll have to get segno to 40, Yudon to 30, cerazino to 40, and all that crazy stuff.

5 Likes

Yo if you have enough s-dna consider tapejalocephalus. Looking at your monostegotopses, U had about 7000 monolophosaurus s-dna right? So you must also have good amount of euplocephalus s-dna. U already have a maxed tapejalosaurus so thats just going to make things easier. Also tapejalocephalus at 10 has the same or more ferocity as a level 40 tapejalosaurus so yeah…

1 Like

Sell my indoraptor? :rofl::rofl::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

7,000 s-dna?.. I’m a little short lol

2 Likes

@Jamie_Hand take my lineup for example I have a balanced lineup currently and I have made 2 tapyjalocephalous and there my top dinosaurs so far way better than tapyjalosaurus lvl 40

2 Likes

I didn’t say u ‘have’ i said you ‘had’ sign…

1 Like

How is your fight for funds and infinity battles? Are they really hard?

2 Likes

Not being rude but your ferocity is only consistent till your indominus gen 1. After indominus if its troodon then…

2 Likes

Agreed, Tony where are your diplos?!?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure it isn’t troodon after his indominus

1 Like

Yeah that seems like a big drop if so

2 Likes

@Aether_12 I have a lvl 20 diplosuchus and a lvl 10 diplosuchus I plan on maxing all my land based tournament creatures and legendary’s

2 Likes

My opinion but tapes and monos would have been better at level 7 or something. Indominus and tape have a 600 ferocity difference…

2 Likes

@Aether_12 @The_Phoenix it’s segnosaurus lvl 30 after my Indominus gen 1 and then troodon lvl 30

2 Likes

Ah I see you skipped some of your lineup that you posted then, and yeah I’ve kept my mono and tapej below 10 for now

2 Likes

Where’s your diplo? Level 20 one? Shouldn’t it be after indominus?

1 Like

Nah they are before but just higher than ostapo 20 on my lineup

2 Likes

They aren’t stronger than indominus tho

2 Likes

my lineup

2 Likes