Jurassic crash?

Okay this kind of a big problem with the game… I can’t play the game. So when I try to create a tropeognathus, the game directs me towards the majungasaurus and forces me to create a second majungasaurus. After creating it, I try to place it somewhere but instead of placing the Dino somewhere, my game freezes, then crashes (I’m still stuck on the tutorial because of this!) so if someone has a solution, a response would be more than welcome! Please help!

Note: I contacted Ludia months ago about this only to get no response.

Hey MetalFireWolf, I’m sorry about the delay from our support team, they’re receiving a lot more tickets than usual. If you had sent them another email before they had a chance to respond, it could have reset your position in their queue. However, our team will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you’re still having crashing issues, our FAQ here could be helpful: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-the-game/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-game-close-unexpectedly&p=all
Clearing the cache on your device might also work, but make sure that your game is not a guest account or you can run the risk of losing your game data.

Nothing has worked so far, what I think might work is resetting my progress, im only on the tutorial still, so I think resetting my progress just might work