Ludia Forums

Jurassic Mundo Vivit 5/4 alliance now recruiting

Hi all,

I am the alliance leader of Jurassic Mundo Vivit (Jurassic World Alive in Latin). We are an international rank 5/4 alliance that formed in the last 2 months.

I have just removed a few players who stopped playing since 1.8 so have a couple vacancies for high level players who play a lot, and want to be part of a supportive alliance where we are heavy with donations, easy to get a friendly battle when needed and have an active discord with over half the alliance on it.

If you would like to join, please drop me a response or PM with your player level, confirmation you play the game a lot, your discord username (or that your willing to set one up) and any questions you have and we can sort things out immediately.

Our discord group is really friendly and there is no expectation for you to be on all the time, but it is a much better way to communicate, plan any strategies, send pics of your team, ask for feedback etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

This is a great alliance with long time players. Everyone is generous with donations and works together each week to get to R5 on exploration and R4 on defense. This is hard to achieve unless you strategize and work as a team. Vegeta is our alliance leader and is the hardest working of all.

We use discord and have built a nice community with it. Here is where we do most of our organizing, so hope you can join us there, as well!

Hi everyone. We have one spot vacant in our alliance free for someone who plays a lot and is a high player level (15+).

We are a consistent 5/4 alliance since we formed 10 weeks ago (re-formed from an old alliance) hitting 5/4 in 8 of those 10 weeks as we have grown as an alliance, and completing has become easier as we have grown.

Last week we completed rank 5/4 with a whole day to spare. Over the next few weeks we will start to target rank 5 defence more to see if this is ever possible.

If you are interested please apply and feel free to PM me with any questions or reasons why you would like to join.

Alliance is called Jurassic Mundo Vivit

Thanks

Level 15 trophies 4100. Fresh new active player please add me haha. Haziqrazak126