Jurassic Park 4- The Greatest Movie Never Made

This week on the Greatest Movies Never Made, the hosts go through the development and script of the 2005 Jurassic Park 4 sequel. After making a name for himself with creature features such as Piranha, Alligator and The Howling, writer John Sayles penned a script. The film shared many similarities to Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom, including gene splicing to create a hybrid dinosaur and the idea of weaponizing these creatures.Appvalley https://vlc.onl/

As the project developed, different writers, directors, and stars were attached to the film. Richard Attenborough expressed interest in reprising his role before his death in 2014, as did Jeff Goldblum. Keira Knightley was even rumored to be involved as an unknown female role.
Tweakbox

2 Likes

Oh mate, it wasn’t just any hybrids, they were human Dino hybrids
Screenshot_20190704-124617
Just so you know, this is legit, I’m not pranking you.

4 Likes

Haha, wow. No wonder it never got made :slight_smile: That’s some Doom / Half Life stuff right there.

2 Likes

This would have been one wild movie if it had been made. I think Rexy can still evoke fear into people without “enhancements”. :sweat_smile::t_rex:

2 Likes

If the human Dino movie was made I would have not been a fan any longer.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Scary isn’t it?

We all know they spliced in some of Maisie’s DNA to the Indoraptor :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am so glad that JP4 never happened. That would have just killed it instantly.

3 Likes