Jurassic park buldier

Puedes traer de vuelta Jurassic park buldier por favor

2 Likes

Translated From Spanish:

Can you bring back Jurassic park buldier please

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

2 Likes

But can you bring it back?

2 Likes

No, i think JW:TG is more complete and updated to modern phone and mobile standards. JPB would just split up the dev team yet again, which I don’t want.

7 Likes

what you have to do is bring all the creatures from jpb to jwtgwhat you have to do is bring all the creatures from jpb to jwtg

2 Likes

It’s not that simple. There are extreme technical limitations that prevent porting dinos from JPB to JW;TG. This is why it even takes time to port dinos from Alive to JW;TG. As for the dinos in JPB, we are actually still getting from that game, like Albertosaurus, Platycarpus, etc. Because Ludia has to remake them for JW;TG it takes time, and Alive drew dev resources away from this game, which is why it’s good to see a rise in content albeit not exactly what we need (like a Glass Cannon Amphib Tourney Hybrid).

2 Likes

As much as I love Park Builder so much more than JWtG and JWA both, I’d just say let it rest in peace. Once The Game and Alive came into the picture it was going dormant anyway and a shutdown was inevitable, bringing it back wouldn’t be beneficial for Ludia as @OstaposaurusBae said. Anyway it wasn’t even making much money.

Instead of bringing Builder back, again as OstaposaurusBae said they’re doing their best to import old creatures from Builder back here. With Playable Bosses onset they proved that even for a 6 year old mobile game JWtG still has a lot of fuel left in it. Though seemingly unlikely, I just hope one day they can add Aquatic and Cenozoic parks along with baby creatures like Builder had.

2 Likes