Ludia Forums

Jurassic Park/World Toys & Memorabilia

I believe it’s just the boxed version.

Oh sorry I mean with the figure itself, the tail of the boxed one looks like it’s missing some color compared to the image j posted

Wait, I need that!

1 Like

I just got this today. Probably one of my favorite sets.

4 Likes

Just got this one.

6 Likes

Just a Spinosaurus picture!

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a Walmart that actually has jurassic merch? This is the first time I’ve found any JW toys in my local one

Apparently all those empty hangers are suppose to be for JW, but it’s been complete empty for quote a while now, until those herrerasaurs showed up

2 Likes

My Walmart rarely has anything JW, except for a couple of the cheaper ones that I already own. I usually stop at Target after but they don’t usually have much either. I usually do most of my toy hunting online now.

4 Likes

@Snake_Dude, looks like a T-rex came through and ate everything. :hushed:

3 Likes

Indoraptor vs MechaGodzilla

3 Likes

What did you do to that other one- poor dude lol

1 Like

My little brother was playing it then he broke it

Oof. I never let anybody touch my things for that very reason.

2 Likes

I didn’t mind because I got a other one.

Walmart is horrible for toys. I have had to go to target or order from target online.

1 Like

I got these last week. Ordered from target online.

They are different colors. Not sure if they are supposed to be the 2 different ones.

4 Likes

The one on the right seems to be smaller as well. :thinking:

4 Likes

Preordered these.

6 Likes

I’m getting the scorpios with kenji and the gyro today, as long as they’re in stock at target

2 Likes

I went to the one closest to me last week and they had everything. Keep with dilo and nedry, Spino, both scorpius Rex and the new Rex. I thought dang I’m ordering all this offline lol