Ludia Forums

Jurassic Park/World Toys & Memorabilia

Nice raptor squad, Phil! I always thought the Indoraptor wasn’t scaled correctly, but it looks right in your picture :thinking:.

3 Likes

I love the albertosaurus I found one myself. Maybe you could hint to the team to add it into the game :sunglasses:

You are correct about the indoraptor. So the raptors and Owen are from the Amber acollection. The Indoraptor is from the other main toy line that Mattel has made. It just so happens to seem to scale properly with the Amber Collection but it doesn’t scale with the others that it is actually part of haha. I’d like to get that colossal Indominus Rex now. I think it may scale with this set. I just hate the big underbite on it.

2 Likes

I have yet to see the Indominus Rex. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

Raptors got a new Alpha :grimacing:

3 Likes

The stores around my area always sell out of the really good stuff, I go to the dino sections and see a massive empty hole in the shelf and just KNOW they were selling something good that I missed :unamused:

I did see an Indominus LEGO JW set the other day while I was out having my wallet raided by my son at the toy store, but it didnt have a price on the shelf…which is never a good sign when you are looking for a cheap deal :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Gotta love Australia prices :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Not that jurassic world related but

Look how cool this is just got it today at spreadshirt

1 Like

That looks really cool :open_mouth:. Sadly, I’m already having trouble finding shelf space for everything so I don’t even want to think about getting into Lego. :laughing:.

1 Like

:star_struck: I’m already considering adding that to the collection. If I ever see it in the store that is. :smiley:

I have seen it at target.

1 Like

Lucky! I wish we had a Target. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Super Colossal range is one of their best yet. I really want the Brachiosaurus, but UK have price hiked it as per usual ($50 in US, UK want £70 aka $92).

Yikes! I’m probably going to get that Colossal Indominus Rex. Even with the stupid under bite. I figure one day in the future I’ll be mad I didn’t buy it.

2 Likes

@Ned I bit the bullet and bought her. It’s huge.

9 Likes

Is this a dinosaur toys thread? AW YEAH :t_rex:

8 Likes

Awesome! It looks to be in perfect scale with the amber collection. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I think it does as well. The people seem to be the correct size as well.

Man I really hope they make a Robert Muldoon amber collection! The original toy never did it justice. The legacy collection did though. I’m sure they’ll do Dr. Grant next. I was surprised to get Nedry though. That was awesome! They did a really nice job having the 2 heads to seal for him haha.

1 Like

Impressive collection, Tree_Fiddy! :star_struck:

1 Like

Some more items, Blue ones (although you can barely see the Blue blind bag figure at the front):

5 Likes

Oh cool you have colossal Blue!