Ludia Forums

"Jurassic Upset" Achievement Didn't Complete

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: After seemingly fulfilling the requirements for the “Jurassic Upset” achievement while it was unlocked (use Spinosaurus to defeat a T Rex), the achievement was not completed.

Area is was found in: Tournaments/Achievements

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Reach Rank 8 and have the “Jurassic Upset” achievement unlocked
Step 2- Enter a tournament with Spinosaurus on your team
Step 3 - Use said Spinosaurus to defeat an opponents T Rex (they tried to swap out while I had DOT going, and I killed them with Fierce Impact plus DOT)
Step 4 - After match completion, the achievement was still not completed

How often does it happen: only once so far, but as far as I know it should have worked based on the achievement description.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Perhaps because the DOT is what defeated the T Rex? Only reason I could think it wouldn’t work, perhaps not registering DOT as a move made by Spino to actually defeat the Rex.

1 Like

Yea i had the same issue. The DoT cant be the killing blow. I did it again killing the t rex with regular attacks and it worked.

1 Like

I see. But that’s really bad (or at least shortsighted) design - killing stuff with DOT is kind of the while point of Spinosaurus

3 Likes

I’d blame DoT. It also happened to me. Bleed damage finished off the trex and I didn’t get the achievement.

1 Like

Thanks, @Mudkipz! I’ll note this for our team.

1 Like