Ludia Forums

Jurassic World Alive 2.1 Creature Ideas (Fan made)

NEW CREATURES

• Albertosaurus: Common; Fierce, Shattering

This Tyrannosaurid, like others of its kind was a bipedal predator, balancing its massive head and neck with a long and powerful tail.

Health: 4000
Damage: 1700
Speed: 106
Armor: 0%
Critical Chance: 20%

• Styracosaurus: Rare; Resilient, Stunning

This bulky Ceratopsid grew up to 5.5 meters long and could weigh 3 tons. Styracosaurus had four short legs and a bulky body.

Health: 3750
Damage: 1050
Speed: 112
Armor: 15%
Grit Chance: 5%

• Procoptodon: Epic; Wildcard, High Speed

Procoptodon is an extinct genus of giant short-faced kangaroos that lived in Australia during the Pleistocene. It is the largest known Kangaroo to ever exist. It has a 100% Immunity to Speed Decreases.

Health: 3500
Damage: 110
Speed: 132
Critical Chance: 5%

• Ophiacomimus: Rare-Hybrid; Evasion, Armor Piercing

Fusing together Ophiacodon and Gallimimus, this rare hybrid keeps the attacking prowess of Ophiacodon, and the speed of Gallimimus. This hybrid has 100% Immunity to DoT, Speed Decrease, Stun and Swap Prevention.

Health: 2800
Damage: 1400
Speed: 130
Critical Chance: 40%

• Nodoscutus: Legendary-Hybrid; Revenge, Taunt Shields

This Legendary Hybrid combines the genes of Nodosaurus and Scutosaurus. It utilizes Scutosaurus’ Revenge Abilities, whilst keeping itself protected through taunting shields. This creature cannot be Speed-decreased, stunned or made vulnerable.

Health: 4500
Damage: 1000
Speed: 116
Armor: 30%

• Alloranychus: Unique-Hybrid; Cunning, Evasion, Rend

The Alloranychus dishes out lots of damage whilst avoiding taking damage itself through its evasive abilities. This Unique hybrids is fused by Alloraptor and Deinonychus. This creature has a 100% Immunity to Swap Prevention and a 50% Resistance to both Speed-decreases and Distraction.

• Titanoceratops: Apex Raid-Exclusive; High Armor, Resilient, Stunning

Titanoceratops is the second Apex-Rarity creature to enter the game! This creature is a modified version of the Triceratops. It has access to Group Resilient Strike, Dig in, Resilient Impact and Greater Stunning Rampage! It also has a 100% Immunity to Stuns, 75% Resistance to Speed Decreases and 50% Resistance to DoT, Rend and Vulnerability.

Health: 4200
Damage: 1100
Speed: 116
Armor: 30%

1 Like

You can find the Alloranychus stats at Alloranychus Stats if you search it. I forgot to put them in this post…

1 Like

In my last post I forgot to put the stats for Alloranychus so here they are.

Health: 2600
Damage: 1500
Speed: 132
Critical Chance: 10%

1 Like

You should have edited the other post instead of making a new topic.

1 Like

Titanoceratops is an actual dinosaur

2 Likes

correct erlikdom

1 Like

this is good, (now, where is giganatosaurus)

1 Like

and compy as well

1 Like

Can you draw them? I would like to see them in their icon from.

Continuing the discussion from Jurassic World Alive 2.1 Creature Ideas (Fan made):

Ill try to draw them the next time i post another creature ideas list. I might just add images as idk if i can draw them.