Ludia Forums

Jurassic World Alive 2.7 Creatures may have already been leaked

Jurassic World Alive 2.7 Creaturesmay have already been leaked

This was something I found on a random website which I don’t know what it was called

Here’s what I know about this

There are five creatures:

Dodo Bird (Epic)
20210407_140756

Albertosaurus (Rare)
20210407_140854

Compsagnathus (Epic)
20210407_140916

Compsognathus Gen 2 (Rare)
20210407_140938

Argentavis (Rare)
20210407_141000

That’s all I found

12 Likes

The picture might not be real

2 Likes

the images don’t seem to be real, but I think its possible for these to be a thing

2 Likes

those images aren’t real. they’re placeholder images from a datamine. no datamine has gotten profile images as of yet.

7 Likes

The argy picture looks like the one from Ark. don’t think the pictures are real

Yeah the Argy one is taken from ARK, which is wrong. Lets hope Ludia don’t get wrongly accused of creating that image.

1 Like

The images not real but the creatures are indeed real. But take datamine leaks with grain salt. A lot of the creatures they leak sometimes never emerge (limnoscelis gen 1 and 2 for example). Compys probably gonna be the next game changers after turtles

6 Likes

Agree. Or Vin Diesel will get them :joy:

2 Likes

but this time I believe that these creatures will come, the datamine even predicted Dodo’s movements

1 Like

I strongly believe that they are gonna come in 2.7. Compies have always been needed

5 Likes

I Highly Disagree On the compies, Since it shows a pack of them, They probably would be a pack when you use them… but if Ludia did that, then people would be asking for raptors with a pack, and ludia would be too lazy for that.

Compies are tiny, so I think it would be amazing and better to have them in packs of 2-3 rather than have 1 single compy take out a giant raptor or something

5 Likes

What if They did it Like Jurassic park builder with the compy that had a Raptor animation??

1 Like

I think those are fake… but it would still be cool! (Wonders when Ceratosaurus will come to the game)

3 Likes

If Ludia DID make the argentin, They would have made it in the vulture-looking way, I agree with you.

1 Like

Yes. Unlike the others these seem to be more legit. They also seem to have their own incubators

2 Likes

Probably with E750 and other new dinosaurs from camp cretaceous

1 Like

If it’s not real, then I’m glad. I want Ludia to create my creature ideas

2 Likes

So, you’re forcing Ludia to take your idea. Is that what you meant?

No. I just want them to actually accept someone’s idea. They never accept anyone’s idea

1 Like