Doedicurus
Smilodon
Megaloceros

Maybe, we wouldn’t even need AR for these animals, and just go to the local zoo

2 Likes

Well then the woolly mammoth wouldn’t be exclusive anymore :rofl:

Edit: Just realized that woolly mammoth isn’t exclusive anymore

yea
maybe Ludia could change it so all animals listed above would have a nest spawn: Zoos and Park spawns

I would like that but… I don’t live near any zoos :worried:

still:

plus I don’t live near boating places

the point is that these will be extra ways to get DNA for these creatures
plus it is really exciting to go see a smilodon in real life

I’d be really excited to see that happen in my life time.

Headlines soon:

Florida Man arrested for throwing darts at de-extinct species in a zoo, claiming he was ‘collecting their DNA’

6 Likes

Omg that just made me laugh so hard! :rofl: :rofl:

Further investigation shows that florida man was planning to fuse the de extinct animals to create what he called hybrids which are supposed to be more powerful animals but they’re all purple

1 Like

Enjoy.

Florida Man arrested for throwing darts at de-extinct species in a zoo, claiming he was ‘collecting their DNA’

Further investigation shows that florida man was planning to fuse the de extinct animals to create what he called hybrids which are supposed to be more powerful mutants. He claims that he will be able to use them in ‘arenas’, so he could ‘rank up’ and get a higher ‘season reward’. Investigators are looking into whether the ‘arena’ could be an underground de-extinct species arena. Further interrogation reveals that the arenas are sponsored by the Dinosaur Protection Group. The DPG has not commented on this issue as of today.

‘I think it’s quite ironic that they are called the Dinosaur Protection Group when they are sponsoring an underground battle arena where these de-extinct species are forced to fight to the death.’ ~Officer Theodore ‘Thoradolo’ Radolo, FPD, Speed Control Department

The Florida Man was arrested at 1:49pm, as he climbed over the fence to throw darts at a Wooly Rhinoceros, which notably disturbed the animal, causing it to run away. Regardless of the animal’s distress, the Florida Man proceeded to launch a remote controlled drone, which fired more darts at the animal. The drone then ran out of battery as the security team arrived on scene to arrest the man.

‘Please Officer let me just dart it one time I’m just one fuse away from Monolorhino.’ ~The Florida Man in question as he was taken away.

When asked about his intentions, the Florida Man, real name Draco Rattern, told the investigators he was throwing those darts at the de-extinct species so he could use those DNA to ‘fuse hybrids’. Rattern has confessed to darting a Wooly Rhino, a Wooly Mammoth, a Haast’s Eagle, a Doedicurus, a Smilodon and a Megaloceros.

‘So basically this Wooly Rhino can be fused with a Monometrodon to make a Monolorhino. That thing is a must during this week’s Unique Tournament. Wooly Mammoth too, it creates Mammolania, an amazing tank. Though Doedicurus doesn’t have a hybrid yet I can stock up on its DNA, and Smilonemys might get a buff soon, and Megalogaia might get a super hybrid. You guys get the idea?’ ~Rattern’s confession.

After some check ups by the zoo veterinarians, the zoo has confirmed that no animals were hurt besides the flesh wounds by the darts.

Update:After 2 weeks, the police chief, Ardens ‘tis’ Maxima discovered that there is no Dinosaur Protection Group registered in the government system, rather being a fictional organisation in the Jurassic World franchise. The ‘hybrids’ Rattern spoke of were featured in a mobile game known as Jurassic World Alive, developed by a Canadian company known as Ludia. Ludia has not commented on this issue as of today.

1 Like

Draco Rattern has been received a sentence of 2 years in prison, Local Diplodocus and prosecutor Man Person claims that he never thought someone would be that stupid. different florida Mon Metro says that Draco speaks the truth and that he was going to raid Mortem Rex. Mon also shows pictures of him breaking into famous businessman Mortemus Rexy, he too will receive the same punishment as Draco Rattern

2 Likes

Local hydroelectric station Hydro Lux have also been raided by Mon Metro, thinking there was some ‘elusive DNA to unlock a new Apex creature’, resulting in internet breaking, resulting in many furious gamers to complain to the town council, complaining that the internet cut has wasted their time as they waited endlessly for matches

1 Like

The town mayor Local Spawn is currently finding a way to calm the gamer outrage caused by Mon Metro. He has decided that he will use his phone as a hotspot for the gamers that need internet access

1 Like

This is me right now: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

I don’t think that even if we could revive the mammoths (big if), they wouldn’t do well in our world, unless you put them in the Artic they will die from overheating

Mega lo Suchus, the mayor of a neighboring town also reported 4 hooded figures hiding in the shadows of “Cera Magnus”, a clothing store opening next week. When confronted they said they were waiting to raid “Cera Magnus” and be the first ones to get its exclusive DNA. We suspect that ‘DNA’ may have different meaning then previously thought.

Local zoo “Park Zone” also reported a man with a high tech drone shooting darts at their giant tortoises to gain this so called “DNA”, the turtles weren’t injured they assure us.

That could be like, if you go to that zoo, you will have an infinite source of each dino to dart that is in the zoo.