Jurassic World Alive Battle Bug

I have been playing the game for a while now and i’ve searched online for other people having the same problem but cant seem to find any. When i enter the battle arena sometimes the moves dont appear. i dont know if its the animation bugging out or if its hacks or something but it has happened five times in the same game meaning i lost because i couldnt do anything other than switch out. iv already message the support guys through the app itself but cant seem to get any reply now. If anyone else is having this problem, let me know.

I have the same problem attack buttons disappear and do nothing… Lost everytime this happens

I haven’t had anything like that. The most I’ve had related to that was the dinosaurs disappearing as they are performing an action (it still does damage).

I haven’t encountered that problem, but I do experience the big problem of only being allowed to use the same for dinos over and over and over. The other four in my group never appear. It’s ridiculous. Not to mention when you try to look for a battle, they pair you up with somebody 10 levels higher than you. I’ve had an opponent with a Stegosaurus wipe out my entire group. There’s a lot of glitches in this game they need to start addressing, or people will just start walking to something else.

I’ve had the same problem, repeatedly. The attack buttons disappear, usually after a swap, and all I can do is wait for the timer to count down and let my Dino use it’s base attack… 9 times out of 10 it equals a loss.