Jurassic world android screen issue

Just downloaded Jurassic world since ive been playing JW Alive alot and like it. I did the first battle in Jurassic world and did the first tutorial evolve. When the game return to the map i get a green arrow pointing and flashing at a woman icon but i cant click anything. I hear sound and i see animations but the game is completely unresponsive. Tried restarting game and phone but its still the same. Im on a P20 Pro.

Hey Mattias_Svanberg, I’m happy to hear that you are enjoying JW Alive! It’s possible that this might be caused by a connection problem so make sure that you’re connected to a stable internet connection while playing the game, and it might help if you try rebooting your device. Also, closing any background applications you’re not using while playing the game could allow the game to run more smoothly. If you’re still having issues, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Nope same issue same phone

To solve it go on settings _ display_ notch_custom_find jurasssic world and click show