Ludia Forums

Jurassic World app not loading

The app is not loading! I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it just seems to freeze on a black screen upon loading up the app.
Any ideas or suggestions?

1 Like

I have had this problem too…I play on Android Samsung Galaxy S9…so I have been getting in through the JWA Facebook page…

Thanks I’ll try that, I’m using an iPhone XS

I’m sorry that you are having trouble loading the game, ChrisL88. If you’re connected to your mobile network or WiFi, could you try disabling one or the other on your device and see if that helps?

@Ned I’ve tried both on and off WiFi networks and it still does not load

1 Like

I’m not sure why that would be the case. :thinking:
One last thing I can think of is to try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restart the game.

If you’re still having issues after doing that, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

@Ned this did not work either, I have contacted your support team as suggested

1 Like

Game is not loading for me also. Gets stuck at 16!!!

1 Like

@Ned I’m having the same issues. The game will not load. Stops at 16/24. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I tried changing the time zone. I tried WiFi and cell and nothing is working.

I have a iPhone 7. Login with Game Center. Running current IOS.

I emailed customer support.

Same issue here stops at 8 now, was 14. Have tried all the standard bells and whistles and still nothing. Can’t load fr Google play games or from Facebook, which is probably where the issue lies again. Just don’t know what to do.

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear that you were all having loading issues over the weekend. Although I’m not really sure why that is, our support team would be happy to try and help you if you had already reached out to them.