Ludia Forums

Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Season 3 Trailer!

Monolophosaurus, Gallimimus, E750, Dimorphon! Trailer has been released?!?!?! Link here: https://youtu.be/udoHZAT28yU

16 Likes

I don’t speak that language but I believe it’s real because of the voice acting(Although in different language) and the scenes are too real to be fake.

2 Likes

I absolutely love E750. He is what the indoraptor always should have been. He also reminds me of a different creature called the night feeder

3 Likes

Yeah na, I just spent a million dollars to buy all the animating software I need to make a 2 minute trailer lol

6 Likes

While it is in Japanese it is 100% real

2 Likes

If there was a CC available to me. I may be able to translate. But when I watch that vid. No CC

1 Like

The translations aren’t great on original video anyway so don’t worry. English version will probably be coming out soon anyway.

oooh. can’t tell much from the trailer, but i cant wait for season 3.

1 Like

Oh, you like Primal?

Yes i do. Have watched all episodes that are out

I was kinda hoping the forums would translate it into english lol

Type the entire script into the forums. Then it’ll translate. Go back, watch the video and read the translation on the forums.

Quick tip, if you click CC for captions and click the cog wheel you can have the subtitles auto-translate to your language of preference.

3 Likes

Of course it’s real. How in the world would he fake that.

4 Likes

English version is out right now

Well people make fake stuff like Dominion trailers