Jurassic World: Dominion. HYPE!

Just going to leave this here. From official Jurassic world page

Screenshot_20200225_212506_com.facebook.katana

22 Likes

Can’t wait to see Rexy again.

3 Likes

I’m really “looking forward” (I’m going to watch with my whole family)

Now we can only wait for a trailer at the end of the year and a possible new Netflix series (JWCC)

6 Likes

Saw every movie at least 8 times. (I watched Fallen Kingdom 8 times and the first one 13 times) Can’t wait for this one!

3 Likes

Maybe we’re going to see Incomeraptor G2 in cinemas :thinking:

3 Likes

They have already confirmed that they will be no hybrids

2 Likes

Just bring Sam Neill and Laura Dern… you can’t ask for more.

1 Like

They said that they’ll be no new hybrids. Indoraptor G2 is still an Indoraptor, so she’s not a new hybrid

Who the hell care for hybrids?

The true question is “there will be high heels?”

3 Likes

Indoraptor is still a hybrid, and as said before there will be NO hybrids

3 Likes

The problem with that is that in the movies Blue actually is the raptor ingredient for Indoraptor gen 1😂 Pretty ridiculous that she wasn’t in JWA as well!

There was a concept art of both the black and white indoraptors together

1 Like

The logical mistake in saying Dinosaurs rule the earth was that it wasn’t that many dinosaurs that escaped… But I am pretty sure it magically will appear a ton of new species :laughing::t_rex::sauropod:

1 Like

Looking beyond Blue already being an original indoraptor ingredient, even attempting to recover the DNA of Echo or anyone else of the R.I.P.tor squad would be pretty impossible :sweat_smile:
Especially after the volcano exploding and all :volcano:

1 Like

Time to bust this puppy back out I guess

7 Likes

Nasuto time!!

2 Likes

Honestly, this short film is probably better than any of the movies

2 Likes

Technically every single dinosaur in all the Jurassic movies was a hybrid, hybrids of dinosaur DNA and various animals, like cuttlefish, Frogs and so forth!

Original Indoraptor didnt have a single drop of Blues DNA in it either, it was regular raptor plus Indom. Indoraptor 2 would have ended up getting Blues DNA, thats why they needed her.

Though I don’t think Dr Wu will bother with Blue anymore, as her DNA is a sock draw now lol.

Imagine if in the movie military and armed groups start using dinosaurs as weapons, riding around on raptors and such! “Welcome, to Jurassic ARK!”

1 Like

Incorrect. Owen went back for Blue in the last movie, so evil Wu could fuse her DNA with that of the Indominus Rex. That was the entire secret plan behind their trip. InGen needed Blue’s DNA because she is much more intelligent than the normal raptors!

no he’s correct. The indoraptor in the movie was not made with Blue’s dna. He did want her dna to complete the genome, but was unable to as she was given a transfusion of rex blood, therefore her genome was no longer pure. There’s also the needing her alive to act as a mother to the new indo generation.

2 Likes