Ludia Forums

Jurassic world dominion official thread

I was thinking since there is a camp creteous thread
All member can update with news for dominion at any time

Battle of the big rock, teaser:

Another small teaser:

and here are a few shot on set:Jurassic World: Dominion Halts Filming After Positive Coronavirus Test -  VarietyNew Jurassic World 3 Set Photos Show What It's Like Shooting During a  Pandemic

Jurassic World: Dominion' Wraps After 100 Days & 40,000 COVID Tests –  DeadlineTrevorrow Teases a Return to Isla Sorna in New Set Picture from 'Jurassic  World: Dominion' | Jurassic Outpost

5 Likes

Battle at big rock was amazing :+1:

6 Likes

I know and colin teased something new to come soon to prepare people for the movie, might be june 10 because it would be exactly one year before dominion here is a video to explain better

1 Like

here is an article about it too:https:
//www.cinemablend.com/news/2568301/jurassic-world-dominions-colin-trevorrow-plan-footage-im-pumped

I’m very exited for this… Big fan of Jurassic World movies srill watching the battle at big rock right now.

1 Like

Me too, I have a big fan of the saga like my parents before, I watch all the movie at least 5 time so yeah, also battle of big rock was probably alone better than most movies I have seen(exept jurassic park franchise)

1 Like

A lystrosaurus!

ho, I was right, a lystro! so cool, he’s a mamalian reptile, he looks like a mini protoceratops, his wiki page has already been released.

This proves that dinos catch Corona too, they are wearing masks.

2 Likes

giganotosaurus will also be in the movie. There is a leaked animatronic

1 Like

I hope camp cretaceous dinosaurs like ouranosaurus, monolophosaurus, para gen 2 maybe even bumpy show up. Trevorrow even confirmed that the show will somehow tie into dominion

1 Like

I wonder if we get other palaeozoic animals in dominion as well like gorgonopsids and perhaps dimetrodon

1 Like

would you have a picture of the giganotosaurus, it’s my favorite carni with the carno …

There are already videos about it on YouTube

1 Like

Jurassic World 3 dominion LEAK!!!!!! Giganotosaurus design revealed major  spoilers - YouTube
here it is @Blacksaber

2 Likes

Whow,Thank you!

Yep. My theory is that he could force a spino/rexy/blue team up

1 Like

I knew exactly what it was when I saw it, Played alot of ark before

1 Like

Oh wow it literally says DON’T SHARE THIS PLEASE and you did :rofl: :rofl: hope they won’t find out :rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder if they’re gonna redesign giga or just add him as giga gen 2

1 Like