Jurassic World Dominion: The Trailer Is Out!

38 Likes

The return of dilophosaurus was my favorite part

17 Likes

Me too. The Giganotosaurus and Dilophosaurus are amazing!

15 Likes

I haven’t really seen it yet. Cannot wait to finish my work so I can see this.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I saw a allosaurus gen2 with a carnotaurus in a town? So great trailer love it :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

That freaking blew my mind! I can’t wait to experience this in theaters! And even better, it comes out 8 days after my birthday!

11 Likes

There were people falling and running through the chaos. It’s going to be a really good scene to watch

2 Likes

Goosebumps!!! :star2: :popcorn: :popcorn: :star2:

22 Likes

Glad the Allo from Battle at Big Rock returned. I love that design.

9 Likes
1 Like

I didn’t expect the pyro model for the movie to be so alike to the JWA one

13 Likes

I am…I’m crying. This trailer is just phenomenal!! Also Dilo is BACK baby! DILO IS BACK!!! Y’all have no idea how long I’ve been wating for my Jurassic apex predator to finally return home!

15 Likes

He only appeared for a few seconds and those seconds were amazing!

That is alright with me. Trevarro promised that it will return and it did. My patience has finally paid off. Also, seeing FEATHERED DINOSAURS at last!!! And they don’t look not scary, they’re just beautiful!!

13 Likes

Blue and Beta !!! :heart::heart:

For the love of Stegod please don’t pull another painful Big Eatie/Little Eatie on us with mother and daughter!

5 Likes

Absolutely awesome! Cannot wait for the film and to see what JWA gets from it. :t_rex:

5 Likes

Dilophosaurus was so awesome.

This looks great. I can’t wait.

6 Likes

it comes out two months before mine :smile:

and 3 days before my brothers

trailer is very good though…

2 Likes

This is epic

I heard some news around youtube that dimetrodon will be in dominion but they didn’t show it in the trailer.

5 Likes

Dimetrodon has been confirmed. It’s going to be a big film and they can’t show everything in the trailer. :slight_smile:

12 Likes