Jurassic World Dominion: The Trailer Is Out!

Yup, I just hope they don’t go the Fallen Kingdom route with upcoming trailers and promotional content… The JWFK movie felt literally like a recap of all the trailers put together (in my personal opinion) lol. I’ll hold off watching trailers and hope I have the willpower to, already have been way too enticed for the movie now thanks to the original trio’s return. :joy:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the species in the game

1 Like

first of all all creature designs are beautiful especially the quetzalcoatlus and pyroraptor. I wonder what that allosaurus is doing in a city. Maybe it’s the one that got sold in fallen kingdom. I also wonder how blue got her baby. Either there are some wild velociraptors or she did what the raptors in jp1 have done

3 Likes

With Blue i have a feeling they’ll just the asexual route that they used for the Scorpius Rex in Camp Cretaceous.

11 Likes

GIVE ME GIGA!!! This made since, lol

1 Like

Anyone think that the pyroraptors design looked like the one from JWA?

2 Likes

Nah
More like Deinonychus’

5 Likes

Well with the feathering, not the colors

1 Like

I think that Allo is from Battle at Big Rock. Not from FK.

2 Likes

im pretty sure they are the same allo

It’s confirmed because 1. The E750 files have specifically Blue as the raptor for reference and 2. That’s the entire plot of JW Aftermath

1 Like

Maybe, a grown one. The one in FK was a juvenile and it doesn’t look same as the one in Battle at Big Rock.

2 Likes

Dilp is back. And blue and something cute

1 Like

It looked great and cool. I hope it doesn’t end with a sad ending tho. And how does blue has a baby? It’s cool she has a child now but how?

Black-throated monitor DNA, maybe they can lay eggs without a mate.

2 Likes

and carnotaurus!

2 Likes

Can be yeah

Man i really hope it ends good for once. I can’t have a sad ending anymore i always cried at the endings…

Theri is here! YAY! Anyone? No just me ok.

10 Likes

Yep. Hopefully we’ll get a nice fighting scene with therizinosaurus

4 Likes