Jurassic world live

I am subscribe to the vip. Recently between this two days, either drone does not launch or keep hanging. Planning to unsubscribe if problem are still not fix

Hey vic_toh, I’m sorry about the hiccups with our drones, I can see how annoying that would be when you are about to go on the hunt!

A problem with the connection could have caused this. Before you launch the game, can you please make sure that you’re on a stable internet connection? Also, switching between connections while playing the game could cause a problem.

If you are still having a problem while on a stable connection, can you please try the following steps?

1. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  2. If you are on a WiFi connection, select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.
  3. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection.
  4. Force close the app and then immediately relaunch.

If these steps do not help, our support team would gladly take a look at your account to see what the problem is. Could you please email them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your Support Key included in the email?

Dear Ned

I tried and the problem persist. And not just drone, battle also having issues, and even opening the apps and keep having issues at times as well.

Regards

Vic Toh

Hi (new to this site) I need help! Opened my app this am no issues, went to log back in a few min ago and it made me re log in…says I’m a new user and the app is completely re starting as if I was just beginning the game as a level one! Im an 8, in the 5th arena currently… please help me get back into my account

Hey Mjheartscats6, if you’re still having trouble getting into your original data, try reconnecting your device to your Facebook or Google Play store account and relaunch the game. If you had your game connected to any of those accounts, it’d sign you out of your game if you disconnected from those accounts. Take a look at the information for account logins on our FAQ, and it might help you: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=my-account

Reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you still can’t find your account, they’ll be happy to assist you.