Jurassic World The Game Closing?

A recent video just came out

skip to 0:50 Seconds
1 Like

I doubt it.

3 Likes

So that had me scared

1 Like

Btw Jurassic World dominion has been pushed back and is now planned to be released in theatres in 2022 instead of 2021

3 Likes

I Hope this is not true, i really like this game

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
I would like to reassure players that while JWTG is closing in China for reasons I will not disclose. We have no plans to close Jurassic World: The Game in other markets. I have seen the roadmap for 2021 and am looking forward to being able to share things with you in the future.
Have a great day

45 Likes

I don’t think so.

1 Like

Oh thank god.

Had us worried there for a sec.

4 Likes

This game was good but with all this hybrids the game became too unrealistic
SO i would be happy if it would close
BUT let’s face it
It probably wont

It seems that JWTG Will continue to work here in BRAZIL, great news, i will playing this game forever

13 Likes

Thank you. I was shocked by it until now.

RIP China. Hope y’all are feeling well

13 Likes

Thank goodness

2 Likes

Thank god!

5 Likes

Why, China?

3 Likes

because it is forbidden to put dragons to fight :joy:

8 Likes

Really? What happened?

2 Likes

Sorry for china, but I knew the game couldn’t be closing so soon

3 Likes

I’m not exactly old but I’m not exactly young either, i’ve owned and played many consoles growing up throughout the years and still own several with most of them being older consoles.

With that being said I’m way more used to paying $X for a game and playing it and having the hard copy forever. I like going back and playing old games, I’m currently re-playing a few games on PS2 right now.

The point being, those hard copy games you can always go back and play them. You always have your saves from years upon years ago and even if the online aspect is no more there is still typically an offline aspect that can be enjoyed. Even if for whatever reason you can’t play them ever again you are out your $40, $60 whatever it was and the time you invested. With current online games that work a lot off of memberships and pay 2 win when the company decides to shutdown all the servers what can you do? Are you completely just out of luck you lose everything, nice knowing you thanks for the $$$.

it’s unrealistic to think whatever online game you are currently playing and investing time and money into is just gonna keep going, sooner or later it’s just gonna disappear.

I don’t like that.

11 Likes

Thank you for the update and thank god that this wonderful game is not closing down for the rest of the world (not closing down ever, let’s hope)

BTW, sorry to any and all JWTG players in China!!

12 Likes

Oh so it’s only for China

2 Likes