Ludia Forums

Jurassic World The Game facts and trivia

Here I will be publishing data and curiosities of Jurassic world the Game every 1-3 days, with images to show that the information is real, I hope you enjoy it :smiley:

4 Likes

Fact # 1: The most nerfied possible creature of all has been the woolly mammoth, going from 5506 health and 1272 attack to 3348 health and 773 attack.

8 Likes

Mammotherium might disagree with you going from…
H: 8,767 A: 4,566 = 23,378 Ferocity
to
H: 8,446 A: 1,584 = 13,515 Ferocity

which is 57.8% of its former glory, Wooly Mammoth is 60.8% slightly ahead.

8 Likes

Well, everything about the mammoth in JWTG is nerfed.

3 Likes

Fact # 2: On the other hand, the mosasaurus is one of the creatures with one of the biggest buffs in the game only passed by some Cenozoics, yudon and pachygalosaurus, going from 1915 health and 599 attack to 3054 health and 958 attack, possibly this buff is saw by the inclusion of Dunkleosaurus.

6 Likes

The nerf really makes no sense considering the addition of dilophoboa…

2 Likes

The nerf was wayy before Dilophoboa.

Plus Dilophoboa is the only Ceno tourney hybrid with 2 tourney dinos, thus giving it higher stats by default.

3 Likes

I think he meant that seeing how Dilophoboa is now, the Mammotherium nerf seems a little shakey :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I see, but still. The issue is that we don’t have a wide range of ceno tourney hybrids, so that jump seems like the grand canyon.

If we had more to fill in the gap, then the power shift would seem more inline with the Jurassic Tourney Hybrids.

However I wouldn’t oppose a buff to the ceno tourney hybrids until we get there :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I knew it was long ago, still doesnt make much sense to me, mammotherium is not very appealing to me to create when I remember what it’s old stats were like, that attack is just horrible.

2 Likes

Fact # 3: The technically easiest tournament hybrid to get is cerazinosaurus, because its two of its creatures being easy-to-unlock creatures: the ceratosaurus is unlocked by battle phase, while the therizinosaurus is a rotating creature.

4 Likes

Zalmonodon is easier,as the 2 component are unlock via battlesatge

2 Likes

Fact #3.5: In addition to having no locked components, this is one of the cheapest tournament hybrids of all, with 48,000 DNA needed, while the second easiest tournament hybrid to get, Zalmonodon, costs 55,000 DNA.

4 Likes

oh sorry ,thanks

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

Fact # 4: There are no cave-type tournament hybrids

2 Likes

Fact # 5: The first tournament dinosaur was Antarctopelta, as a nice reference about 5 years after its first appearance, antarctopelta appeared free to all players.

1 Like

The last thing I put it for the sudden unlocking of Antarctopelta there 5 years after its appearance

1 Like

If you want to count it, Yudon had the biggest buff of all time. Granted the previous stats were a mistake but it was funny at the time.

download - 2021-07-08T153326.081

3 Likes

and let’s not forget about pachygalosaurus

1 Like