Ludia Forums

Jurassic world the Game lost account

Hello.
I had an account on Jurassic world the game on my iPad. I had it connected to game center. I got a new phone a week ago and I decided to transfer my account to my phone since I used my ipad for school work as well. Only problem was that my phone is a samsung galaxy a70 and doesn’t have game centre. So then I decided to make a facebook account and log in on my phone. So I made the account and linked it to my account on my ipad. But then my account was disabled and I couldn’t log in using facebook. When I tried to log in as a guest and connect my gamecenter info it didn’t work. I had around 1500 bucks on my account and a level 20 trex that I spent ages getting and I also had a few other legendary dinosaurs and aquatic creatures. Please if you could get me my account back I would be very grateful. The reason my account got disabled is when they asked me to take a photo of my face I decided to take a photo of my wall because I didn’t trust facebook after hearing negative things about Mark Zuckerberg. It would really suck if I lost my account. Thank you for listening.

Contact @Ned , maybe he can help you.
Or contact Ludia support

I’m sorry to hear that happened, @StormycloudZero. If you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, our team would be happy to try and help you get your game account back.

If you remember the support key from your old game, please make sure to include it in your email along with the support key from the new game account you’re on.

Thanks!