Jurassic World The Game Renders

Does anyone know or have any renders of Jurassic World The Game creatures or hybrids like Jurassic World Alive

1 Like

Idk if there are any

2 Likes

Pretty much the only luck you would have is from tournament reveals from the likes of TW;TG Twitter. Idk what ones you want specifically, but here is what they look like;

20220608_215222

2 Likes

Sadly ya they are the only ones other I have found is from long ago when there was some poll I forgot what for but they had renders but I did not download them only screenshots

Example

1 Like

You can find several of the images of your interest by searching the following on the internet;

“Transparent Png Jurassic World the game”

The results will show you images with only the outline of the creatures and a transparent background. Surely you will find several results. (in “pinterest” there are several)

You can also make them yourself with an image editor like photoshop; You take the screenshot of the creature of your interest and then with an intelligent crop you eliminate the background (some tutorial on youtube will help you better understand the process).

If you don’t have a pc; There are also transparent Png creators online, it’s time to try them. I attach an example of what I found on the net.

Greetings and success in your search.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll try and see what I can find

1 Like

Last one is A JWA render

@Carnoraptor.troodon I can make some if you want.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks but it’s ok