Ludia Forums

Just a few rebalancing ideas

I tried this before, ima try again. Please hold all questions to the end

Gemini
I’ve noticed that most of the cry about Gemini began when he got dsa, so with that I think this could go 1 of 2 ways

1. Gemini loses DSA, but long defense strike is his basic and null impact is his next ability

2. Gemini loses full immune but keeps immune to distract/stun, DSA now has a 1 turn delay

• Do 1
  • Do 2
  • Something else

0 voters

Moth

HP becomes 3900, and PFS change to Definite Strike

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Lania

Loses immune to distraction, but definite rampage is 1 turn cooldown again

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Indo2

1. CS speed up now is 1 turn only (after DSR his speed is his original)

2. CS loses speed up

• Do Option 1
  • Do Option 2
  • Something else

0 voters

Procerat

HP becomes 3000-3300 and DR becomes Distracting Impact

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Indom2

HP becomes 4200

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Lasmus

DI changed to Definite Rampage (1 turn cooldown)

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Dilpohoboa

HP becomes 4200
Sidestep is basic ability
Gains Distacting Impact
Venomous Counter loses pin but gains 1x damage

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Spinoconstrictor

HP becomes 4200
Sidestep is basic ability
Gains null rampage

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Monolorhino

HP becomes 4500
Distraction becomes Null Strike

(Note that he can’t get definite rampage cause he’s immune)

• Yes
  • Something else

0 voters

Stygidaryx

II becomes Defense Shattering Impact
@DadJokes help me out

• Yes
  • Don’t touch it
  • Something else

0 voters

Spyx
HP becomes 3300 (Erlidom)

• Yes
  • Something else
  • Dont touch it

0 voters

Erlikogamma

Gains immune to distract (so we have a true indo2 counter)

• Yes
  • Something else
  • Don’t touch it

0 voters

Those are all I think I can fix, lmk if you have other ideas

3 Likes

I should probably point out that lasmus get that change if the definite rampage becomes 1 turn cooldown

1 Like

not a big fan of either choice for Gem.

how about for her and diplodocus the shield advantage moves dont bypass armor.

1 Like

Regarding Dilophoboa, I don’t think a damaging counter coupled with Sidestep coupled with double Distraction is a good idea.
It would be better to buff it’s damage and leave the counter as is.

1 Like

Gemini should stay the same but lose immunity.

DSA was never the main problem with gemini, it’s mostly the immunity
The one issue i see with dsa is the ability to pierce armor, but It doesn’t need a delay. I think It should just break shields and not pierce armor. And regarding gemini’s main issue, the immunity, i think It should get at most 2 partials, but having only immunity to distraction is more than enough imo.

2 Likes

I donk like erlindominus copycats, i mean erlikospyx could be a healthy speedster asweell for dilorach, they could be better, i mean both dilorano and spinonyx have 4000+ health, obviously with less dmg

Interesting

But how would you guys chan moth

1 Like

@Qaw had a good rework for It’s kit that i think would be balanced.
It needs a small stat nerf too but i think 3900 is too harsh, and one of the main issues are also the immunities. I think It should have only one of them, If i had to choose, i would keep stun only.

1 Like

Along with your changes, my ideal kit for lania would be:
Persistent ferocious strike
Superior vulnerability
Definite rampage
Regeneration

1 Like

I’ll try

Immunity becomes distraction immunity. HP increased to 6360. Attack increased to 1500. Gains Swap in Slow

HP becomes 4200. Attack becomes 1300. Armor becomes 10%. Loses both partials.

HP becomes 4200. Attack becomes 1300. Armor becomes 50%. Bellow becomes SV. Definite Rampage has 1 cd again. Loses both partials

Old idea, not mine. CS becomes LDS. DSR becomes Precise Pounce. Crit becomes 5%

HP becomes 3000. Attack becomes 1500. Speed becomes 130

HP becomes 4200. DS becomes DSS

HP becomes 3900. Attack becomes 1500. Decelerating Rampage becomes Decelerating Impact

Speed becomes 112. HP becomes 4500. Attack becomes 1400. PS becomes Distraction. PR becomes PI, it would be too strong

HP becomes 4500. Attack becomes 1400. PS becomes Distraction. Wounding Counter now makes a 20% DoT

HP becomes 4400. Attack becomes 1200. Speed becomes 125. Gains 15% armor. DI becomes DSR

Attack becomes 1400. Superiority Strike becomes Shielded Superiority Strike. Cleansing Swoop becomes Cleansing Rampage (just Cleansing Impact with 2x multiplier).

No direct changes. Instead, Erlidom’s HP is lowered to 3000 so Spyx can oneshot him again

HP becomes 3000. Attack becomes 1490. Rampage and Run becomes Impact and Run

Thoughts?

1 Like

I honestly would just give gemini a attack and HP nerf so maybe her new HP would be 5500 and damage is now 1200?
Moth yes please, I’m in for any Moth nerf.
Like your Lania idea but give her a DMG nerf or nerf the ferocity of PFS and I’ll change my answer.
Loose the Speedup on CS.
That is a great ProRat nerf, reducing the HP is ideal and giving it DI will be better for the game and ProRat itself.
Indom 2 would get 4200 HP and 1400 DMG and it gains a 20% crit
I’m on board, we need our OG Lasmus back.
Diloboa is a great rework, I agree that it should loose the pin on VC so now something can run and get hit with OEES.
For Constrictor I would give her 3900 HP and increase DMG to 1300 and have her moveset would be SideStep, Exploit Wound, Precise Rampage and Distracting Impact, and (Optional) Wounding counter can affect immunes but not as much as on non-immunes, so 33.4% on non immunes while 25% on immunes.
I agree the HP buff on MonoRhino (4500) but I would keep her distraction. So maybe her moveset would be Distraction, Lethal Wound, Nullifying Impact and Distracting Impact but her LW is special from Sucho’s LW, Spinota’s LW, etc, where the LW can bleed immune creatures and have it uncleansable (Such things like Cleansing Strike, Mutual Fury, etc) that way, she could be viable in the immune meta.
No, Dadjokes will not like it if you gave Daryx DSI for II simply because that way Daryx will be needing to eat a RC from Grypo at some point, it will do more DMG against Max and Gem but I still think she should keep II, so maybe Dadjokes would appretiate a rending counter?
Give Spyx 3200 HP and 1650 and they’ll be able to 1 shot eachother once again depending on a speedtie.
I’m on board with that Erlikogamma buff!

Like all those but I mentioned DadJokes cause he’s number one daryx player

1 Like

Like all of those but indo2 (supposedly a fast chomper) and spinoconstrictor (DoT dodger, got NR formdamage against immunes. These would cause some changes im not certain would be positive

I think geminititan should be immune to everything except bleed and vulnerability. If you delay DSA indo G2 become stronger.
Also distracting rampage on procerathomimus is fine if you nerf it’s health to 3000-3300

Here is a rebalancing idea.
Destroy this garbage

3 Likes

Thats a boost problem

Procerat still has a base damage of 1800+ at level 30 with pretty high health and speed.

It needs a nerf.

3 Likes

Well thats because it’s level 30

Null Strike, besides Procerat isn’t supposed to be a huge contender in tourneys is it’s only a hybrid, not a superhybrid