Ludia Forums

Just a Orion thread

Just wanted to start just a small little appreciation thread for the little guy, last patch he lost his role of true countering erlidom…but he had come back with fury!

He has now basically taken over erlidoms job as the anti-speedster speedster. That nullifying counter is so good and crafty strike a multi ability moves that’s actually not broken…shocking ik. And with the increase in health it’s also means it can stay in longer with the help of long invincibility and side step of course.

I mean for an example this guy recked my maxima with this

But my unboosted level 22 Orion came in revenge killed it and then proceeded to kill everyone one of his speedsters

So ya just wanted to say a little thanks to ludia for making Orion good again (now if you could just balance tenato, tryko, and maxima that be great) , also what you guys think is Orion good again or have the resilient creature also destroyed him as well.

14 Likes

@Thylo_75 I agree and I am happy with your Orion analysis… but the only thing i don’t agree with is Tenonto… leave Tenonto alone😝 I will give you Tryko and Maxima… but not Tenonto!

2 Likes

@Thylo_75

My face when I read balance Tenonto…

5 Likes

does she need resilient strike? or just a precise version of it. cause RS is kinda what’s broken there.

2 Likes

Come they over did a little with that attack and resilient strike, other healers I can get they got almost all there moves replaced with heal but tentao didn’t, plus it’s also gained resistance to stuns. And I mean when you have something with trex attacks that can shrug off dodge and distraction like nothing maybe you need to just slow down a bit.

not saying destroy It heck no tentao is like almost impossible to get a lot of now just time it down a bit cause once tryko and maxima get fixed then tentao will become king

5 Likes

I know your right but my Tenonto waited so long to be good…

@Thylo_75

2 Likes

Ik it’s hard but you must except that truth :joy:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Leave Tenonto alone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Anyway we’re going off topic we need to focus on orion. Honestly nullifying counter makes sense and is so helpful the dev who taught of that should be given a raise

Give it Nullifying Shattering Rampage! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Orion is awesome though… finally her time to shine… I love my Crayola bird even more now

1 Like

I call her my little Parrot :parrot:

1 Like

I used to call her Skittles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But man do I love bring it in on a spxs, indo or erlidom and watch as they try to speed up past me only to be met with the counter it’s

4 Likes

Same when watching a rat or grinch try to swap in on her and I feel like that’s the right way to do rend resistance on speedsters that already have low health And that can easily just be swapped on.

Yeah but now Erlidom has become pretty much pointless in arena. What does it even counter anymore? Thor maybe but you’ll have to get lucky enough to survive the hits.

3 Likes

True but that was also a problem it kinda countered everything That didn’t have shields and or definite. Like almost no speedster beside orion, indo gen2 and it your lucky phora. I think it cans stay in immune to slow just that they need to make resilient precise not definite

Could have swapped immune to distract with immune to slow, and not give it this “revenge cloak”, it just almost never gets used.

1 Like

True that could work but again a bit off topic, although what do you think of Orion