Ludia Forums

Just a question: when will the next update come?

I just want to see new update notes to see if finally Rexy,Toro , Dire Wolf and the aquatics will come. ( and i hope that will finally come…) and also that you can talk to raid members in a raid will be a very very very good idea too. ( so Ludia, if you read this… can you plz make me happy and do those things?)

But for now: does anyone know when the new update notes will come?

2 Likes

You can read the datamine at gamepress JWA
Notes might come at end of July and the update might come in beginning of August.

13 Likes

Alright thank you

1 Like

And given what the datamines are suggesting, I wouldn’t get my hopes up on anything you are wishing to see. Sorry.

7 Likes

Let’s just hope they will come right?

Honestly, there are whole families of dinosaurs that haven’t even made it into the game. Hypsilophodonts, Basal Ceratopsians, Scleidiosaurs, Noasaurids- not to mention some excellent candidates for flock creatures such as microraptors and scansoriopteryx. Then Ceratopsians and Hadrosaurs has some really unique candidates that could use some renders such as Styracosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Monoclonius, Aguijaceratops, Kosmoceratops, Lambeosaurus, Corythosaurus, Olorotitan…

All of these I would prefer to see before a single recolor or aquatics but to each their own I suppose…

1 Like

Would be nice