Ludia Forums

Just a quick question 🤔

A friend dropped his phone and damaged it and wants to know if the game has a setting or if you can change the landscape thingi (turn on it’s side.) The top of his phone is knackered and now he can’t collect his rewards.

Well, your friend can try rotating the phone, if they broke only 1 point, then the others should work.

1 Like

Does rotating the phone change the picture though? (I tried it with mine and it wouldn’t do it)

Someone worked out how too ages ago so they could battle in a bigger screen but I can’t remember how they did it.

1 Like

It doesn’t change the angle, but if you rotate the phone 180 degree, then the missions should be on the other side, say for example your home button is on the bottom, that means the stegosaurus is on the top, but if you rotate your phone, that means that the stegosaurus should be on a non-broken side and the home button on top.

1 Like

Ahhh, so it can be done… Hopefully that person reads my Topic!! (Do you remember there name? :joy:)

Cool, thanks Cobra!! (I’ll get him to read this)

Anytime! :chicken: :snake:

1 Like

Following this because one specific area of my phone no longer reacts to the touch screen and I’m very desperate to turn off those awful emotes once and for all…

1 Like

Yeah, it sux when parts on the phone play up…:rage: From what he said he’s damaged the top right corner and now he can’t collect his rewards so if he can turn the screen 90 degrees he’ll be laughing!! (if not then it looks like a new phone.)

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t remember their name. Maybe google playing it in landscape or something might help?

1 Like

I believe the trick was to dl another app that allowed you to force landscape mode; try searching “rotation control” in the app store

1 Like

I remember androids being able to play in landscape mode by using some other app. I remember watching strike tower guides on here that were recorded in landscape (before the boosted era).

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the info. :+1:

I noticed talk about an app that forces landscape mode… This is legal is it? (I’ve heard of people downloading some app that had a joystick for moving around with which is naughty and not allowed…) The landscape app isn’t the same?

Okay so I saw a vid ages ago, here’s what I remember.

Make sure that JWA is in the top row of your phone (don’t know wether that’s important I just remember it…) and then use a rotation changing app to turn it to landscape. Then launch JWA and you should be good! Rotation changing devices are completely legal, don’t worry about that. The joystick thing is called Spoofing, totally against the TOS.

Imagine being able to go towards any Dino, move anywhere in the world but really stay exactly where you are. That’s why it’s illegal, don’t do it :joy:
Gives you a massive advantage. Rotation changing doesn’t give an advantage so, you’re good!

3 Likes

Sarahsaurusrex… You’re a Legend!! (Actually you’re better than a Legend, you’re a Unique!! :laughing:) Thanks for the info, I’ll get him to have a look into it. :+1:

1 Like

I play on my tablet from Google play store

I mean it didn’t work as I expected, but…

…It was enough to FINALLY RID MYSELF OF THOSE WRETCHED EMOTES. Thank you, @Sarahsaurusrex!

3 Likes

Hahaha, I love this XD

1 Like