Just a Topic to talk about snakes and stuff

Idk, I just wanted to create a topic to talk about pet reptiles or something. I don’t know where this will go, but I am just bored. Are you afraid of snakes? Are you an owner of an exotic reptile? Are you the owner of a pet? Idk what this is going to become but lets see where it goes.

6 Likes

@Coconut_crab what do ya know, it got flagged
yeah that is extremely brutal, but hey its nature, happens every day

3 Likes

Yea I know

We are foolish to say oh my, this is cruel, this is disgusting, in the end these are just human words.

Everyone give snakes some love!!

3 Likes

I have a noodle!

17 Likes

Spinoconstrictor is the closest I’ll get to owning a snake

8 Likes

Me too , love her ,those unfamiliar ,meet your peril sssss

3 Likes

I mean, its not like this doesn’t happen in nature to millions of other animals or anything

I remember your little noodle from when Titanoboa was released. Sooo cuuute :laughing::snake:

4 Likes

insert dumb @th3bub14 joke

Lol I can’t think of anything stupid to say rn

Already shown my russian tort but why not again?

Once I didn’t know that reptiles can be tamed but it’s indeed possible. The first time I picked him to move him to the other part of terrarium, he hissed and hid in his shell, not coming out for an hour or two. Now he hisses only when I wake him up (he doesn’t like it but sometimes it’s neccessary) and doesn’t fear being picked up. He’s never hidden in his shell for a long time like he did before. Tbh the only thing he’s scared of is…

…the doggo haha

7 Likes

Out of curiosity, anyone else wih a tort or turt?

2 Likes

yeah, reptiles can be tame. For example, has anyone seen this guy on insta who owns the most chill reticulated pythons? The guy and his daughter can hug em, give em a kiss, pet em and other loving pet owner stuff I have forgotten. And my snek will really only hiss at me when I wake him up as well

3 Likes

I have 3 noodles but one isn’t your every day “danger noodle” :wink:

5 Likes

Is that a legless lizard?

Ding ding ding! Bingo

1 Like

Nice! I have chickens myself though.

i’ve got a beardie. i would post pics, but she’s currently sleeping in a corner.

3 Likes

Would y’all mind if I posted my chickens?

1 Like

chickens are mini dinosarus. post those pics.

2 Likes