Ludia Forums

Just an Idea

Can you please just add a button to link Facebook, like in JWA?

Hey Stegoceratops, you should be able to connect to your Facebook account from the main menu or the in-game Options menu by clicking on the “gear” icon on the upper left corner. However, if you started a new game, you might need to complete the beginning tutorial first before you can access the Options menu in the game.

It is just a thing that says Game Center

Could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with a screenshot of your Options menu, so our staff can take a look at your account? There’s also some information on our FAQ here that might explain why you’re not able to log in with Facebook as well: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-the-game/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-can-t-i-log-in-with-facebook&p=all.

I think that it is just that I linked GameCenter but if I remove GameCenter, will I lose my JWTG progress

If your game was linked, you should be able to get back onto it again after reconnecting to the account your game was linked to. However, we recommend having your support key saved or written down before making any changes, just in case.

I mean, I don’t have a Facebook, but any other way then facebook, I can get banned at facebook. You can try making a thing called “Ludia Accounts.” It can link to all Ludia games like JPB, that dragon game, JWA and others!