Just another day in the Aviary

Just another battle in the Aviary…

One-shots through my dodge…

I get a lucky stun on him and kill him

Brings out his spinoc…

EWS goes through my dodge, of course.
But don’t fret: I killed his snek with my birdies.

And for the grand finale: five levels above mine!

Just decided to look at this guy’s entire team;

Guess I was lucky not to face those things…

And ludia considers our teams “balanced” with each other. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Least painful battle in aviary

2 Likes

That’s it?!

2 Likes

aviary moment

2 Likes

Not like it gets any better in library. This is the average team I face. All max boosted

And here’s my team. Only one dino has over 20 boosts (troodoboa) and the rest average out to around 10-12 a dino

2 Likes

Guess I have it good down here! :joy:

1 Like

Could be worse… My friend has around 2700 trophies and has been matched up with teams containing level 30 fully boosted apexes and uniques.

1 Like

Library has full teams of 30, so that’s normal for Aviary… And it’s only gonna get worse if they don’t make a new arena soon, 'cause many maxed players have no intention of getting into that circus that is the Shore and just stay cozy in Gyro (myself included)… So more and more high level players are pushed down.

7 Likes

You must be in upper Avairy as that looks like the teams I face.

I am. I’ve never passed up into library, but I’m like 20 trophies away. Just don’t care anymore.

1 Like

Why don’t u use pho?

Cuz ankylodicurus is about 10x better.

Jk :rofl:

I mean they could use it to replace Indo raptor,

That’s because @PyraandMythra still hates Phorurex and will not unlock it

2 Likes

Stubborn, but right.

1 Like

Cause phorurex sucks and I hate it and it should burn in a trash can. Dilorach and ankylodic are just superior to that thing in every way

3 Likes

Nope. Indo is more fun to use. You’re like the 15th person that’s asked me to use phorurex. For anyone else reading this, I will never, EVER unlock phorurex. End of story. Just don’t ask anymore

3 Likes

This makes me laugh.

1 Like

I found this Thor with low aviary. He beat 2 of my creatures. Then i killed it with L16 Tarbog and he had a L25 Indora. I outplayed him by switching from Tarbog to Thylaconyx. I won 3-2 with the impact on escape killing his Indo. An example of how strategy can be more useful than high level dinos.

1 Like

I also forgot he used a Phorusaura before the indo which died quickly