Ludia Forums

Just finished rally

Man we got mad respect for you all at Above Syndicate. You all didn’t make it easy on us!! Good game and looking forward to next raid! image|591x500

1 Like

So much respect for you guys. This has added an element of fun that was needed to dull the drudgery of the grind. You guys rock. Look forward to future engagements.

Congratulations to you guys and the rest of LitUp! That was a lot of fun and it’s great to battle it out with another guild. We are looking forward to next season’s Raid as well!

It’s interesting seeing everyone’s screen shots of the final score. This one has the highest scores of those taken within our guild.

Who knows what the final score actually was. It could have gone either way. I wish the game allowed you to see it after all the rooms were counted. Regardless, it came down to the last second and both guilds did a tremendous job.

1 Like

Wow, very odd we have different screenshots with no time left. It was so close. Not sure why they pull the results so quick. Agreed everyone pulled together in both groups. Great job.

Honestly since your screenshot number is higher I’d have to say we didn’t win. I believe congratulations are in order. I didn’t notice that at first.

Poking his nose over the bottom of that screenshot from Bad Company

You guys are nuts. Nice job with such high room counts.

2 Likes

Every member of our guild who took a screen shot with 0 seconds left on the timer showed a different result. I honestly think it is impossible to know for sure which team won. We just happened to have one picture (of many taken) showing us on top.

Seems fair to me to claim it as a tie after a quality battle at the end. The number of rooms cleared by both guilds the last 18 hours of the event was significant. That is what Raiding is supposed to be like! It’s too bad more guilds don’t commit to competing. I’m glad our two guilds do find the Raid as a fun aspect of the game.

3 Likes

Agreed a tie.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like a big deal to commit to when the main reward is bragging rights, and maybe some extra xp, for the investment of hours while working full-time and having other commitments on top of the game.

I was surprised to see the raid lasting an entire week this time around, for folks with free time mainly on the weekends. Did seem like the room counts were a bit higher, but I suppose a whole week helps.

1 Like

My perspective is that the Raid is the lone guild event in the game, which is why it is a fun activity to commit to as a guild. Otherwise this game is solely an individual based game with gear donations from guild members. I like the idea of combining arms with guild mates to actually accomplish something together as a team. Plus you get great xp for time spent so it is a worthwhile investment of time, especially because keys are free through the Rallies so Raid runs do not cost you any resources.

We all have real life time commitments so how people decide to play the game is an individual choice.

2 Likes

Totally agree. It’s the one time where everyones contributions show the pride in their teams. It was an easy event with the boss they chose so the numbers, while high, were totally doable.We had about 35 or 40 members contribute. We were also running B teams thru for the XP. Besides, Keys and Tokens are useless for anything other than events so seems theres really no need to save them for anything.

1 Like

I’m sure @Ludia_Developers could figure out the official last second totals wether they will take the time to respond with them in this thread is a different story. Maybe @Keith could do some digging for us to find out an official last second room count and settle the Tie.

1 Like

You should be able to figure your own totals out still. While the Guilds tab on the scoreboard reset, the Members tab is still there.

1 Like

I guess we could tally ourselves. Honestly it was such a fun event I’m not too concerned with the final results. Both Guilds stepped up and displayed team effort.That’s a win for all in my book. Our goal is top 3 so anything in that range works.

1 Like

@JamesBMcK screenshot matches the numbers I see.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Congratulations
ABOVE SYNDICATE. 8 rooms. Closest I’ve seen so far. Well played.

The closest of margins indeed! Especially considering how many rooms each guild cleared total and how many people on both sides were running rooms the last few hours. It’s kind of remarkable really to come down to a difference of only a few minutes of effort over a six day event. It’s crazy to think about how close that is. Well fought to you and your team!

1 Like

I dont mind the 8 rooms indication. It was definitly a tie (and to be clear, i am fro AS). Nice work done there. Great team effort. Lots os XP (got Cori upgraded and almost Pikel). And it was an awasome last minute battle.

1 Like