Just for fun. What would your team look like?

So, if -
Erlidominus
Trykosaurus
Thorowhateverasaur
Utarinex
Diloroach
Magnapyrator
Dracorampageatops

…all vanished from the game tomorrow.

What would your team look like? Post an image!

I’ll start.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Formidable team still! How are you liking ardentis? I love mine! First dino I’m considering boosting to tier 7 when I can.

1 Like

I’m absolutely in love! Like, he’s gettin up there near Meg-levels of love lol.
He’s makin L30 Dilo, Rinex, and Spyx run to the hills, and at such a young age :heart_eyes:

Wow! Meg levels, huh? That’s pretty serious. I’m seriously tempted to level mine. I love the idea of having an immune tank that can take some hits and dish them out at the same time. So you use it as a starter? Or more late battle after Thor is eliminated?

1 Like

What lvl is your dimo? Lol

If I draw him, he’s goin out first.
He’s 4 levels below team, so he can be fodder if needed.
Most of the time, he isn’t, though.
He does extremely well against speedy starters, and can hold his own pretty well against most others.

I just like the dumb thing :joy: Don’t really even use it, but with the new instant pinning strike… Considering playing around with it

1 Like

Wow! I think it could be very useful. Take out some of the higher hp trykos and dios. I have been thinking about trying it out. Fear of a legendary coming has me hesitant. I already messed up on maxima

1 Like

My fun team/friendlies occasionally. Reminiscing on the old days with tuora and mimus lol. Horrible now

1 Like

I used it a lot on lower level trykos in the past. Swap in bleed, survive the strike, then stack on the wound. Tryko would take it out turn 2, but then DoT would get them. Way back I saved a ton of DNA hoping for a unique, but that’s when we got the 2 Darwin unique double whammy, so I just kept on with it.

1 Like

If you can guess when they ID I think it has more of a chance. Definitely need some variety. I like how a lot of players are trying new things now instead of sticking to the norm. Each update brings more variety

1 Like

And a lot of the new stuff is reaching team level, too (for the average player) so I’m hoping the tide is turning away from all the usual suspects to the variety everyone has been dying to see.

1 Like

It would probably be tweaked.

1 Like

I still think Dimo could get a hybrid. Think about how they love flying dinos and Dimorphodon has a pretty decent role in that movie.

I think it should be similar to the route Orion hybrid went though. A unique and loses a bit of the bird features…

1 Like