Ludia Forums

Just happened to my gf: immunity to death appereantly

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: dino refused to die

Area is was found in:jurassic ruins

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- battle monomimus
Step 2 - profits?
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:sometimes

What type of device are you using: nokia

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

That is one tough Monomimus! Could you ask your GF to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with the date and time of when this battle took place, along with her support key so our team could take a closer look at this? Thanks, @Tsuki!

I’ve had experience with this. I think its because your internet is slow, and on your screen hes dead, and on his hes dead. Since the game is slow, it might be that your attacks dont register correctly.

We have had this happen too probably a handful of times to our teams and opponents since we started playing. To infrequent to bother reporting for us and not as annoying as losing all attack buttons and not being able to do anything and losing…lol

This bug is still in the game?! Are you serious?? I have experienced this bug like 2 months ago and unfortunately did not encounter it since then…but it seems it is still not resolved…oh well, another bug that will not be resolved anytime soon as with all the othet significant and known bugs.

1 Like