Just lost an almost 2 year old account

Was associated with Google play and has been the whole time pretty much. Today upon logging in I was prompted to create a Google play name or something. Thought it was odd backed out, jwa wouldn’t load. Tried again, input a name, and it allowed me in - as a new dpg member. Now this new level 2 account is associated with my gmail I’d. Might be Google problem but I dont know what to do. Please advise.

That’s strange, Wrothgar1. :thinking: Do you have the same Google account that was linked to the game previously?

Same account yes. But I was prompted to make a new Google play I’d (different from the Google I’d itself.)

Could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this? If you have the support key from your previous account, please make sure to include it in your email so our team can find you quicker in their system.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Ned. Sadly I dont. But I’ll see what I can find. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Do you remember your in-game name along with the 4 digit code that was after your name?

The account is still in the alliance so I was able to capture that, yes.

Edit: found my old iPhone and loaded the account there!!! So we do have the support key. Yay!!!

1 Like

That’s great news! Hopefully, our team will be able to recover your account with that information. :smiley:

1 Like

This happened to me a few weeks ago. Support was able to recover my account within about 5 days. Just be sure to give them all the info they ask for and you will be back in no time!

1 Like

Great news, thank you!!!

2 Likes